Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and skin

Anyone taking PM I know have said there skin gets really nice..my question is and what is happening to me is my skin seems to be exfoliating alot..it seems tighter.. it seems like the little bumps (the ones that you squeeze, I know dont do that,, white comes out) are coming to the surface and having less of them..(mind you that I had bad acne so I think maybe my skin is going through cycles of change what do you think..some say when they were prego it was like there skin then ...when you are prego does your skin go through cycles of change before it looks glowing..I would think so..also I mentioned in my program thread that my hair is growing fast (well it is cause 2 weeks ago my bands were mid way on forehead now touch the bridge of my nose..well my scalp gets this stimulation feeling like it was just massaged..some tingling..the itch that you would be on the boobs but not so intense..just a quick scratch and it is gone..so I guess that is a sign of my hair growing..as for my nails well they always grew fast but I believe they are stronger..anyway back to the main question...does the skin go through cycles til it reachs the glowing point..on the ainterol site it says after 20-30 days the skin will become soft..haha does that mean clear too..so for ramblingRolleyes

bumping

Hi Susan,

I really don't know the answer, and I don't remember anyone writing about what happens to skin in the first 20-30 days on PM, and in the cycles. How long are you on PM? The hair and nails are from B vitamins, MSM, collagen. Horse tail is a good one, too.

Hey Isabelle good morning

I actually know it is from the PM that is helping my skin and hair..I feel tingling after I take it...I also believe msm has helped and borage oil..as for b's I really do take them..if anything I get it from eat a ton of eggs..I did read about the horse tail..hey I was thinking of gingko..what exactly is that good for..I have seen it mentioned alot..I use to take along time ago...haha I have quick story that is too funny...my boss says to me dam..I said what he said I forgot to take my gingko..I asked what is that for he said memory...I just busted up laughing..I had to run outside so the patients did hear me laughing so dam hard...Big Grin but other then memory would it be good for adernals..

LOL Big Grin

That's really too funny! Forgot why I was taking them... no seriously: I started ginkgo, because dr. Weil recommended it for quite a few things I had to deal with at the time. I never take advice on psychotropics from someone who hasn't tried them all Big Grin
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/WBL02033
I suffered from depression around my divorce, and anxiety. My dad died of Alzheimer's (many years after recovering from both a cardiovascular warning and breast cancer).

Ginkgo is the most prescribed phytotherapeutical in Germany, for varicose veins. It indeed helps memory, but that didn't help me: transvestism is a neurosis, says Robert J. Stoller, and neurotics suffer from memories, says Freud Big Grin

It improves blood circulation, and helps against hair loss. It's not completely clear to me whether that is because of the improved circulation, or ginkgo is really an anti-androgen:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Natural...27437.html

Thank you for your keen observation on PM and hair growth: since most people take PM with the hair growth supplements, it's hard to see the difference.

Hey I just remember..haha no put intended..lol I did google androgens and they listed gingko...dam I totally forgot...I am going to the store in a few so I am going to pick some up...

strong medications for blocked pores like retin a, isotrex etc will bring all the gunk to the surface for about 6 weeks then a noticable difference will start to be seen in the quality of your skin , by 8 months the skin is usually clear and fresh looking,
you could be experiencing the same effects with pm, as i and others skin while using pm is/was soft , dewy, clearer etc...
Big Grin

Hi all,

I posted pics of face and other pics but the one of face will show you the change in my skin ...I have only been on PM straight for just about 4 weeks..I have had acne since 21 yrs old and I am 47 now I will down the line have laser resurfacing done for the acne scars..

Oh yeah..I posted the pics under program then under pictures..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon