Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry and Nipples

I have read a couple places that some women have had changes in their nipples since using a noogleberry, and others haven't. I just ordered my noogleberry, and I really don't want my nipples to change! They are actually the only thing I really like about my small boobs right now! Should I tape them down? Or should I wait see if there are any changes? Hopefully I am one of those who does not have any...I would be so sad!

Hi Honey, it does depend on the person but i know noogling effected my nipples untill i started covering them, you could use plasters and cross them over but they come of sometimes, i used silicone nipple covers that are self adhesive and they worked for me in the end. I would cover up to start with just incase chick Big Grin good luck.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank you so much for your quick reply!Smile

I will heed your advice and find a way to cover them, just for safe measure!! I am so excited to start noogling!

The only downside to covering your nipples is that you´ll get less swelling, though. So probably your progress will be a bit slower - just so you don´t get discouraged!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon