Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Little Miss Sunshine's Quest for a 34C!

Thank you all for your input! some great info! Thank you both Isabelle and Maz for the concerns about my mom. The cancer was diagnosed thankfully at a very early stage so she is now recovering.
Isabelle, great research! I've also done some research recently and have found pretty much the same information as you have. I think it's definitely very important for us to be cautious about the herbs we take and the amounts. It's also important to get regular check ups and really just not put too much stress on our bodies. We only have one so we better take good care of it!
Maz, although the women in your family that had breast cancer may not have been blood-related, it's always good to put safety first, I definitely agree with you! I also agree with what you mentioned about all the toxins that surround us daily...it's really quite overwhelming when you start really looking into it. I've been worried, like you and that's why I've decided now to take a break from herbs until my next cycle and in the mean time really do some good research and ask some professionals about all this. I've e-mailed a fytotherapist about my concern..we'll see if he writes me back. If not I found a doctor that specializes in fytotheraphy and I mean a medical doctor, so I'll probably approach her with my concern as well. I will definitely let you all know how that goes and all the info I'll find out!
As for pumps...I'm living with my parents at the moment and I just wouldnt feel comfortable using those in the house. I'm keeping this NBE quest private. But if herbs turn out to be too risky for me I'll probably just go with the option of massage, like you mentioned Maz. I've tried hypnosis without much success, as I mentioned in my first post. I think your routine for now with the teas and kelp sounds good and very uninvasive, so thats a great choice! Smile
Beachbumbythesea, thanks for the article! Smile I've read a lot about the effects of lavender oil on boys in other articles as well! I must say the lavender oil was a pleasant surprise, I love the smell of it, so intergrating it into the NBE routine is a pleasure! I've drank some lavender tea before as well, yum!

Alright, so like i mentioned earlier, the plan for now is to take a break, detox with milk thistle and do some research and ask professionals. I'm hoping to find out some good information so that I have peace of mind and can consider my options! Smile I'm continuing with dry chi massage in the meantime.

thanks again to you all Smile happy growing! Will update with info soon!!

Good luck with your quest, Sunshine, and keep us posted. Be careful about the MT dose. Twister_Mama described the allergic reaction on her program page.

Thank you Susan, this is really a great document: it says "embargoed for release", and yet it's on the NIH site. Interesting that both oils are both estrogenic and anti-androgenic.

Hi Sunshine,

So glad your mom is recovering... My mom had breast cancer too.. and so does my aunt on my dads side..but I dont worry about it..I believe everything that happens happens for a reason..I truely believe that..I use to say why me ...but not anymore I just say what can I do now to work it out or live it out..anyway..I just bought some chamomile tea with lavender havent had any yet...but me too love the smell of it and are oh so dam beautiful to look at...Yeah I am romantic ..haha.. Yeah love ya honey..ok leave me alone..lol lol..just having fun but yeah can be like that..

Your welcome Isabelle and if it wasnt for Sunshine we wouldnt have found all this great info..see everything happens for a reason..now we use these oils and watch us grow like weedsBig Grin..dam I wish and hope so...Well I m alloud to dream a little..hehe..I had no idea either about those oils..haha maybe it is Sunshine's, yours, and mine secret..CoolTongueBig Grin

Yes Susan and Sunshine,

Since we're working with grey literature anyway... Big Grin

I'm not sure about the valerian, though. I get impossibly sleepy from hops, and valerian strengthens that effect.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon