Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

thinking of stopping PPM pills

i think im going to stop taking the ppm pills my period is completly out of wack but my breasts are still sore and slightly swollen and i feel stight cramps as if it is going to come but its been over a week, its not pregnancy either i checked that firstly.

My ro bust cream came in and i bought some progesterone cream to hopefully balance things out. idk what else to take my cream i tried fenugreek in the past but it did nothing more like made me smell funky but when i took wild yam my breasts were firmer and my libido was through the roof lol.

what should i do about the pills? stop them until the cycle after this one or should i stop completly? also idk what other herbs to take i was thinking of maca for my butt and gelatin...so any thoughts?

How many days of the cycle are you taking the pills?

I started on the first day of my cycle. I'm doing the fifteen days from day one.

Maybe you should stop taknig the pills 2 day's before you ovulate?

i really cant tell when im ovulating now my period isnt normal..

what other supplements should i take? i heard you shouldnt take any but some ppl say they got results from mixing pm and other herbs.

(27-06-2011, 09:37 PM)bgirl Wrote:  i really cant tell when im ovulating now my period isnt normal..

what other supplements should i take? i heard you shouldnt take any but some ppl say they got results from mixing pm and other herbs.

Yh maybe try stopping them then restarting once your periods normal so u can start cycling again using a lower dose(find the lowest dose that works effectively for you) 15 days may be to much for you most girls cycle isnt a full month so you'd probably need to mark it up on a calender(mobile fone ones are good for this)
If yours is shorter to keep track.

Because i do really beleive pm is a very powerful nbe supplement so its worth perservering with to find the right way to take it for your body

I have this app called womanlog on my phone its pretty accurate =).

I'll try using 100mg this time before it was 200 or 300 some other days..I really do think its worth using pm its just one of those things you really need to find a balance for.

so is using other herbs alright if just using the cream?

What is it you want from PM? If its just breast enlargement, i recommend you use the PM cream and serum. They are added directly into the breasts and will not mess with your cycle. This is a safer method, and you may even see better results. Its worth a try

I'm sorry to hear that you have problems with your cycle. How have you been taking PM pills? What is your dosage? What brand? Do you use cream as well? How many cycles did you do before you missed the period?

I agree with Kelsie - use cream only. It works better for NBE.

Stopping PM few days before ovulation is necessary to allow the drop of estrogen, this drop triggers ovulation. If your estrogen level is still high by the O time then you postpone O.

Hi ginie!
For fifteen days starting in the first day of my period I've been taking 200 mg of the premium pm pills one in the evening and morning. But some days I would take 300 mg. The next period came and it was very painful I almost never get bloating but that time looked really bad, that period also came a little late. I didn't take pills on that cycle buy I did after it finished but only for a couple of days, not even a week. In that short time I took between 100 or 200 mg. I realize that may cause a late period but it's been over two weeks and I'm still waiting. I heard that using creams don't necessarily mess with your period so I used ro-bust cream for like three days.but stopped cause I want to start once my period gets back to normal. So the ro-bust cream usage was very recent.
I've been using a little of progesterone cream off and on for a little less than a week to hopefully get my estrogen balanced. The reason for off and on is because Im scared of putting more stuff in my body...so long story short help!!!
I forgot to answer kelsie- I'm only looking for breast enhancement.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon