Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you want results with PM, Then you need to do it right!

I KNOW, i just try to decide (through research) if it has a specifically high phyo estrogen or anti estrogen effect, tho it does get confusing coz in the literature on HRT pretty much all food is on the list, much to my dismay. But i figured, some, not all, are more powerful phto nutrients.

elsie you seem to now alot about pm. can you tell me when the best time to take pm would be? is it the beginning of your period? can it be taken all month long? what would you suggest. there are so mant differnt regimens im not sure what to do.

(30-08-2011, 11:51 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  lilmissprettytits,

I have read the archives about "boobie friendly foods" too, and I have a hard time believing that certain foods that are essential for a healthy, balanced diet, such as tomatoes, could hinder NBE. After all, in order to be successful in NBE, you must be healthy and receive all the necessary nutrients that a balanced diet provides. So, I don't understand why some healthy foods are "bad" while other healthy foods are "good." Aren't all healthy foods good?

Could someone explain to me too exactly why tomatoes, as well as other nutrient packed health foods on the "no-no" list, are bad?

I believe certain healthy foods are bad because they are considered "cold" or "cooling" foods versus those warm or warming foods which are the ones we want for boobies to grow. I believe this has to do with Chinese medicine. Some foods create a cold condition in your body, others make the body warmer.

I don't know how legit claims of cooling foods are. Your bodies temperature doesn't change much. It has a range of like 1 degree?

I don't know how to explain it, bc I haven't studied it myself. I get acupuncture treatments done, and she has mentioned cooling foods before. I don't think it actually lowers your body temperature, it just affects your body differently than warming foods.

Cooling foods are mainly for reducing inflammation in the body and cleansing. Warming foods are for increasing circulation and energy.
cooling-yin energy
warming-yang energy
Smile 

I'm a new, very interested Smile member here and have a question because I don't know if I do it right. I want to go up from a B-Cup to a (hopefully) C or D. I take 1000 mg of PM every day, one in the morning before breakfast with a calcium pill and one before going to bed around 10PM, again with a calcium supplement. I take it every day, not only 15 days of my cycle. I'm vegan, so I need the calcium supplements anyway, I don't take it only because of the PM. I also use a PM breast cream twice daily. All PM products I take are from a trustable online-store, quite expensive and good quality. I do this since march, 28th, about 3 weeks now and I feel very good. No breakouts, no depression... I had a hormonal disbalance before (very low estrogen because of stress) and now I got my period perfectly on time. I don't see any growth now but I hope it'll come soon. It's so much money! I know, Smile It's much cheaper than a plastic surgery but still pretty much for the cream and pills. Can you please tell me if I do everything right? I don't want to do the 15 days on and off thing because it's so good for my disbalance and my doctor recommended to do it like this.

I forgot to mention that I love tomato juice. Should I stop drinking it? I hope that my vegan diet doesn't affect my breast growth negatively. I know many vegans with big breasts. Smile And I know that I get all the nutrients I need because I control my diet with the Cronometer twice a week. I have enough protein and fat (I try to eat more than recommended because I've read somewhere that you need enough protein and fat to grow breasts) and I have enough calories (sometimes more than enough Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon