Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To former (or current) AA 's: How long before you had growing pains?

I posted this in another area a couple of days ago, but didn't get a response, so I thought it would be fine to post it again. The reason I'm asking is because it seems that the central part of Wahaika's program involves finding exactly the minimum amount of herbs that will cause growth, and then taking that amount and no more, until the effects start to disappear. Then you can ramp up. I'm trying to figure out the average amount of time it takes for people, who are about my cup size, to start feeling pains (or itches, a heavy feeling, etc.). I'm hoping to get a general idea how long someone should wait before ramping up. Since I'm starting out at such a small size, it could be critical that I don't ramp up too early. Of course, I might end up being one of those lucky (or unlucky?) people who grow without feeling anything at all.

If you search on the "personal programs" forum, you'll find people that are or were AA cups. Read their programs, you just might find your answer, there.

Otherwise you would have to wait till whenever one of them comes online ... and hope that they see your thread. Who knows how long that will take.

i am AA. i've been trying to grow for about 10 months now. i've only gotten "growing pains" maybe 3 days out of the 10 months. that was maybe sometime 6 months into it. but the "growing pains" didn't equate to any growth.

right now, with the new regimen, i am sore more often than not, and i think i'm getting swelling from the herbs and PM.

it is soooo hard to grow when you're an AA with barely any breast tissues. i do think it's possible, just have to find what works for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon