Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Be consistant with PM, You will really get awesome results

Well i am a newbie again! Please bare with me as my moods can go up or down. I have bi-polar so please give me grace.

PM!! Please i encourage you to be consistent with it as i have seen great results. I have been on it now nearly a year , with some breaks, but i fill out a 42DD. I had a break for a month or so, then started back up and boom! I have always had breasts as i have klinfelter, i am XXY, but i was never this big. I took Pm with an anti-androgen, but found i got better results when i added the cream and spray. I don't want to go on and on with my first post, but as i have always looked at the site, i do say DON'T stop. Its an awesome herb and has done me great favors. Stick with it, but don't overload your self with other herbs if you are on PM. For some reason it stops PM doing what it does best.
Remember as well, PM not only changes the physical, it also changes the way we think. Be 100% sure if you are going to do it as i know it to have irreversible effects. Don't just think, I want boobs! Be sure to know it will change your appearance, and people will ask you questions believe me. Just a warning! Glad to be back

hi, what did you take for anti-androgen?

Hi, I took Finasteride to block DHT. It only blocks dht not all testosterone, but most doctors still call it a anti-androgen. I wouldn't take spiro, as it has to many side effects that's just not worth it. The one I took blocks dht like SP. I would recommend you take SP though as it's safer and more natural. DHT is the is the testosterone that is most powerful, and i hated it.

Hi Kelsie, thank you for sharing your story and congratulations with your progress! Would you mind telling us which brand of PM you took and the dosage?

Hi Keslsie,

Thank you for sharing. I just started PM and it seems to be working pretty good..I am feeling growing sensations, my skin is starting to look better and mentally I feel more girlyBig Grin Other than you boobs changing can you give more details of other physical and mental changes (did you lips, hips, hair, skin, nails, mood etc..change for the better).. I use to be on paxil for anxitey and took myself off it and feel pretty good so far..

Thank you for sharing it is nice to hear from others on the progress of especially PM.. I was taking SP..not sure if I want to start it back up again what about Maca..or some other anti androgen..the SP made me feel weird.. I was going to try and just stick with the PM and supps..msm, vitc, collagen, cal., mag., borage oil, HA,and the right diet, and of course massages.

Thank you

I thought Ainterol said not to take SP with the PM? Who had the email from them that said everything but the SP was okay? Smile

If I'm honest, I don't want to get into the subject of where to buy them from. I did that last time I had an account on here, and got accused of trying to promote them by a few people...? I suppose whoever your happy doing business with really.

In regards to change, hair, nails, skin, bigger thighs! even my voice slightly. My lips I don't know? My cheeks look more chubby and I lost a lot of body hair. From what I have read, everyone reacts very different. Like I said, because of being XXY, I already had a feminine shape such as my hips, bum and boobs. I don't know if it's because of the antiandrogen, but I get out bursts of paranoia? I am already borderline bipolar.
I don't have any feelings for sex at all. I have a female partner and she's amazing and very understanding. I get emotional a lot quicker also, that's why I said it changes the mind. To anyone, I'd say be careful on DHT blockers, you will change and like I said it can be irreversible. And PM is mega strong at high doses and things shrink and stop working, so be sure about it. I've read some stuff and thought, you can't have it both ways for long, there will be complications. If your sure about it, you will get what you need if your consistent. I've had issues all my life, and even with PM I got impatient yet I was getting results after the first month. I think it depends on the individual, and your family also. Take a look at your sisters, mother and other female members of family. It gives you a rough idea of where you will get to. So I am to believe?

Wow that was a quick reply thank you..

Ok I understand..I wasnt sure what xxy was now I understand so maybe it is different in your situation as for other changes other than the breast..

You mentioned parania well when I was taking SP it was keeping me up and messing with my sleep..didnt know what was doing but since I havent been taking it I am not as high strung..hey so maybe I dont need an anti androgen..hmmmm..still doing trial and error..I think I am going to just do PM with supps and massages and no anti androgens and see if the PM clears my acne and chin hair along with the girls..as for the bottom I good in that area just need to use weights to build the muscle and make it firm and tone..

It sounds like you had a tuff childhood not sure how old you are now but I wish you the best..I know a lot of people that are bipolar and it is a tuff thing..alot of them say when they smoke majuana sp? it helps them alot no not telling you to do that just an observation. I was on paxil for anxitey and stopped..taking the supps and PM have help me alot..

Anyway..thank you very sharing..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon