Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

opinion on black strap molasses

Photo 

Hi All,

Black Strap Molasses not good for NBE? Huh

Thank you

Hi Susan,

By itself it's not impressive: the only goodies for NBE are vitamin B6, calcium, and a tiny amount of zinc. The rest is mainly refined sugar, so don't use it in the last two hours of your day.
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrientprofile&dbid=85

But what if you compare it to other sweeteners? The others have absolutely nothing to add to NBE. And what do you use it for? Baked beans are a good source of zinc Smile

Well I do drink coffee and ice tea (haha but not very cold)use some sweetner..but I read that it would turn grays back to your own color.. but it has alot of good benefits plus I rather get my iron that way.. I rather get most of my nutrients from food then vitamins them pills and as of the moment I stopped my b complex cause it was making me feel gross.. I take an energy -c pack...sometimes I feel my body doesnt need many supps.. I could have sworn I read it here or on Wahaika site something about iron, zinc, not to take too much it will interfer with NBE or was it with androgens not sure..I posted the same question for him and lets see what he says.. Big Grin

Aromatase + testosterone = estrogen

Zinc > 50mg/day = anti aromatase.

Too much zinc WILL interfere with estrogen production. Whatever you are getting in your multi (usually about 35mg) is A-Ok!

Wahaika

(21-06-2011, 04:31 AM)Wahaika Wrote:  Aromatase + testosterone = estrogen

Zinc > 50mg/day = anti aromatase.

Too much zinc WILL interfere with estrogen production. Whatever you are getting in your multi (usually about 35mg) is A-Ok!

Wahaika

ah ha.. I thought it was you Wahaika that mentioned that..thank you for clearfying it ..I new it was zinc.. If I do take the black strap molasses it would only be every other day or a few times a week not much..

Thank you again Wahaika..
Thumbs Up 

Hey all,

I have been reading more about black strap molasses and found this link of people taking it and I have been taking it for almost a week now and going to up my amout.. well this link I am about to post they have used it for hair growth/grays, skin, weightloss, aneima sp?, pain, it also helped period pains, blood flow, fatique, some other stuff.. anyway I am doing it for all the above and if it helps NBE the cool, if not then still cool would love to have energy, hair grow faster and more growth if thin which it helped and clear skin..best to all who want to try it..oh I am seeing good results already..my fatique is better and headaches are so far gone. Oh someone on that link had I think it was ovarian cycts and the got smaller and some disappeared..

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/bla...asses.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon