Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reputable PM

I have no idea which PM to buy. I was gonna go for ainterol PM, not too expensive, a lot of people same to take it etc. but then I read they harvest their PM earlier than other companies and I really believe harvesting has quite an effect on how potent something is.

I'm from the UK so I looked at companes based here to avoid shiping costs. There's pueraria.co.uk but they'e so much cheaper than other sites it makes me suspicious.

I also looked at Anne Selene which is out of my price range (: Do you think ainterol is my best bet?

even if ainterol is weaker the caps are 500mg(more than most) and its recommended you take 2 per day also it has 100 caps per bottle so the amount you get for money probably makes up for it.

(17-06-2011, 10:15 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  even if ainterol is weaker the caps are 500mg(more than most) and its recommended you take 2 per day also it has 100 caps per bottle so the amount you get for money probably makes up for it.

I went with ainterol because of price and mydreamisGcup mainly...but there are others on here that took this brand and have good results..

Hi MydreamisGcup,

Sorry if I asked this question.. when you started the PM (500mgs each) how many days did you feel the growing pains/tingles etc..if you even felt them and what dose where you at when you started to feel it and how many days in taking them did it start..if you did write this somewhere else then could you post the link...thank you ..cause since I am not able to take my PM until Sat night I have been taking FG since Tues. and I have been taking 6x day at 612 mgs with SP and feeling some tingling so I am wondering when I do the PM if I may need a higher doseRolleyes

Thank you

well i ramped up my dose slowly for the first 2wks i think after the 3rd week i was like oooo somethings happening here.
Growing pains im getting remind me of when i was 11to 14(when they first grew) they vary like then too il try to explain my breast's feelings in order of starting pmSmile
It started with tenderness and slight aching if i had a bra on.
This increased tenderness to firm touch/pressure(eg in bra) has stayed its not bad because it only aches while pressure is applied.
At some points for about a week each of the months there its stronger aches they come from deep in the breasts nothing painful but slightly annoying
The aches also vary between each breast and also in strength.
im only just starting to get the kinda warm tingles and twinges(iv seen people mention) inside them.
actually only otherday i felt areally strong warm tingleing in both of them before bed about half hr after giving them a massage my massage is a mixture of fat brushing, lymphatic and chi rotations because sticking to one is to repetitive for me to concentrate i do at least 20min before bed and before i get dressed
It could have been the pm cream i just tried(and have run out of in a week of using very very sparingly)
Sad dont buy biobust pm cream they say you get 30g(regular face cream size) but in fact theres less than 10g inside(yep i weighed it).
Smile when i get paid im going to try a better pm cream.

(18-06-2011, 02:48 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  well i ramped up my dose slowly for the first 2wks i think after the 3rd week i was like oooo somethings happening here.
Growing pains im getting remind me of when i was 11to 14(when they first grew) they vary like then too il try to explain my breast's feelings in order of starting pmSmile
It started with tenderness and slight aching if i had a bra on.
This increased tenderness to firm touch/pressure(eg in bra) has stayed its not bad because it only aches while pressure is applied.
At some points for about a week each of the months there its stronger aches they come from deep in the breasts nothing painful but slightly annoying
The aches also vary between each breast and also in strength.
im only just starting to get the kinda warm tingles and twinges(iv seen people mention) inside them.
actually only otherday i felt areally strong warm tingleing in both of them before bed about half hr after giving them a massage my massage is a mixture of fat brushing, lymphatic and chi rotations because sticking to one is to repetitive for me to concentrate i do at least 20min before bed and before i get dressed
It could have been the pm cream i just tried(and have run out of in a week of using very very sparingly)
Sad dont buy biobust pm cream they say you get 30g(regular face cream size) but in fact theres less than 10g inside(yep i weighed it).
Smile when i get paid im going to try a better pm cream.

When did you start feeling anything at all after the 2-3rd day? and I think you said you after the 4 days you went to 2 pills or I am confusing that with someone else.. can you give more details of the ramping..so sorry you dont have to , just dont want to be to gun ho and mess it up..oh IMO the PM cream doesnt seem to do anything unless I put more then they say and even then not much at all..I am thinking of buying the spray but I will be making the boobie batter when I get home in the meantime..are you familiar with it ...it has FG,olive oil, and borage oil do you think i can use flax instead of boragae.. sorry if I sound demanding with questionBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon