Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DHT very interesting

I have been doing alot of reading and found this link... and I just realized that DHT is an androgen and one that just floats around and is a pain in my neck..lol.. anyway I also read that it can attach to the hair follicles and block it from nutrition and that is why the hair falls out..what!!! go figure so my bottom line is after reading this link below and about adrenal fatigue so far I am going to keep taking 2 things I have been taking borage oil and SP...borage oil helps adrenals and SP well we know what that does..adrogens also I found if you have adrenal fatigue it causes high androgens..boy those free floating trouble makers for me...grrrrrrrrrrrr.. Isabelle if you read this, what do you think..

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5647773_effect...ales_.html

Hi Susan,

I don't know much about adrenal fatigue, but there has to be some reason why you have too much DHT even without taking NBE supplements. Wahaika may be able to help you with that.

I also believe that women can show signs of high DHT temporarily, just because their NBE program is working. In that case, the list of symptoms you found is very helpful. Adjust SP or borage oil or barley to just the amount needed to suppress those symptoms.

Thanks for the very helpful link!

(17-06-2011, 02:54 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

I don't know much about adrenal fatigue, but there has to be some reason why you have too much DHT even without taking NBE supplements. Wahaika may be able to help you with that.

I also believe that women can show signs of high DHT temporarily, just because their NBE program is working. In that case, the list of symptoms you found is very helpful. Adjust SP or borage oil or barley to just the amount needed to suppress those symptoms.

Thanks for the very helpful link!

Goodmorning Isabelle,

Yes I copied and posted that same thing on Wahaika's site too.. just waiting ..but yes I did do that with the borage oil and SP and this morning my skin looks pretty dame good so far..I believe it is the SP cause I stopped for a day or 2 and just started again the past 2 days and it looks better..I react to things fast..barley huh..ok..more readingBig Grin

Start here. Scroll down to the post of alternativista on azelaic acid, vitamin B6 and zinc:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Natural...27437.html
The three together are found to be very effective at blocking DHT.

(17-06-2011, 04:43 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Start here. Scroll down to the post of alternativista on azelaic acid, vitamin B6 and zinc:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Natural...27437.html
The three together are found to be very effective at blocking DHT.

Thank you...that was so interesting have to read over and over just so I didnt miss anything..the funny thing last night I was thinking of taking one of my borage oil caps and open it and rub on head but didnt thought it would clog my follicles..that article was very similar to the one I found but yours had alot more opinions and resources and hard evidence of how to use and what to use..cool.. I am going to make the hair formula with at least all if I can get all, I have most..have to look up azelaic acid not sure what that is..

ok..i read about azelaic acid it is in barley..so you were on the money too..hehe I guess I can make it into a tea and then mix it with borage oil and some other stuff and put it on my face and scalp..I have to wait til I get home..
Tanks once againBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon