Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out- Any Advice?

(17-06-2011, 09:46 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  A little fish oil is OK, but people break out on it if they take too much:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/fish-oil-t79395.html

yes Isabelle is right and has helped me with alot of choices..Isabelle I think Wahaika mentioned that fish oil effects the androgens? yes/no That is why I said away from it so far but need to read more on that.. also the borage oil is good for high androgens I believe you wrote that in your program Isabelle..correct me if I am wrong of course..

Thanks for your good memory, Susan,

Wahaika does advise to remove it from NBE programs. The second post on page 11 of Crystallelle's program thread says exactly that:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=2729&page=11

And if the people on acne.org don't like it because it breaks them out, it's usually an androgen. Borage oil is a much better choice: it is indeed an anti-androgen, because it is so high in GLA.

NinjaToes,

I don't know whether it's necessary to toss all fish oil/flaxseed oil/borage oil combination capsules, though. If there is enough borage oil in them, that may protect you from breaking out. But do check whether your growth stops when you start taking them. If it does, keep them for your next break: I used to take 3 of something similar before a night out. Makes your skin all shiny for the whole night Big Grin

I'll try out the fish oil for the first couple weeks and see if it breaks me out or hinders growth. If it does, I'll substitute more borage and flaxseed for another ingredient. Maybe Blessed Thistle.
For now, I've situated a program:

Hops Extract -> 3 drops in milk or orange juice (Morning/Night)
Fennel Seed -> 200mg(3x = 600mg daily)
Fish, Flax, Borage oil -> 1200mg(2x = 800mg per fish, flax, borage daily)
B-12 -> 250mcg day(Morning)
Wild Yam -> 500mg(2x = 1000mg daily)
Fenugreek Extract with coco-butter combination -> Chi Massage therapy( 2x daily)
Spearmint Tea anti-androgen -> ( Nightly)

Anything else that I should add to my range? I think I've covered most of the herbs necessary but mind everyone this is only a trail run.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon