Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

(05-10-2012, 01:40 AM)gilly Wrote:  Oh thought I would add, that even though many can be very lazy and just want quick answers and a miracle, on a forum like this there are bound to be many with hormone imbalance, and I know first hand that f.ex estrogen dominance can make your brain very fuzzy, and in a panic from estrogen dominance symptoms I messaged Isabel for help after I thought I couldn't find answers from my search. Once she replied and I had my head under control I realized that the answers were always right in front of me, I had just completely read them wrong 'cus of fuzzy brain =/

That can really make your brain fuzzy like that?? A while ago when I didn't realize I'd given myself estrogen dominance, I was having a few weeks where I read things completely wrong all the time. I made a few posts that didn't make much sense to other people, replying to things that had never even been said. Lol I assumed it was just bipolar hallucinations, but maybe it was actually my estrogen dominance. :/ I thought I was going crazy.

Hi Doll!

Haha sounds familiar! Yes I've seen it mentioned as one of the symptoms of est. dom. several times on the forum. Isabelle mentions it here among other places. Luckily I got mine under control after a day or two, but I was having massive headaches as well. Ugh, estrogen dominance is not cool, not cool.

Anyways, I think that might contribute to a lot of the "please help me, I'm panicking and can't understand a thing" messages we see here on the board Tongue

My dominant symptom seems to be mega insomnia... I actually didn't even notice any fuzzy thinking at all, but definitely lots of insomnia. Three straight days, would have been four, but I finally broke down and took a sleeping pill with some chamomile tea. Then I thought through all the possible things that could have caused the insomnia and upped my PC... No more insomnia...

(05-10-2012, 11:52 PM)gilly Wrote:  Anyways, I think that might contribute to a lot of the "please help me, I'm panicking and can't understand a thing" messages we see here on the board Tongue

Lol You're probably right!

Hey ladies, sorry for the disappearance! I have been lurking for a bit, but didn't have the energy to formulate any responses. Just been a little tired/frustrated with the forum recently, and I am finding it very hard to find new, helpful information. So, I took a little hiatus.

Thanks for your positive responses. I think the NBE process needs a lot of support from wonderful people like the ones who inhabit this forum, but it also needs to be a source of critical, progressive information. Thanks to all those who contribute to this very long, difficult journey.

Gilly, Doll, and AbiDrew, your contributions are much appreciated! Thank you for your responses and support!

A "little" update:

I am 3 days late on my menses, but I think that is a result of the estrogen dominance that I experienced whilst on PM this cycle. I counteracted it with some PC cream, so I can only imagine how wacky this cycle will be.

I have not been taking any herbs during the second half of cycle this time, because I ran out. I have just been taking my gHP sport amino acids, MSM, gelatin, mutli-vitamin, vitamin C, and fish+flax+borage oils (just added). I have also been applying my Aumenti lotion with my Ainterol PM spray and cream twice a day. So far, so GOOD. My breasts look fuller, but there doesn't seem to be any measurable difference. However, my boyfriend and I both determined that they are definitely fuller and more round, however so slightly. So far, I really like this combination. I will continue to do this for a few months and let y'all know how it progresses.

Continuing my research for my new program. So, I'm off to READ AND RESEARCH! Wink

Period came rather late this cycle, no doubt a result of my estrogen dominance. Tomorrow marks day 5 of this current cycle, so I will begin taking PM again then. This time, only one a day for the first week, then 2 a day for the next 10 days. I may do one more cycle if I still have some PM pills to use, but if not, I will start my cleanse before I begin my new program.

I decided to paste my drafts for my new program on this page for a few reasons:

1. It is easier for me to view here than in my notepad.
2. Comments/Suggestions from the lovely members of this forum.
3. Help newcomers see what it is like/what it takes to develop a personal program that is tailored to oneself.
4. Hopefully provide more information to people.

For the next go-around, diet is a HUGE factor. I am working on changing my lifestyle, and for the past month, I have been working really diligently at "eating clean," and I love it. I feel wonderful, and my body is thanking me in a multitude of ways. Upon reflection, I have always been skinny and active, but I never really ate the right foods. When I ate healthy, I would choose the "healthy" foods at the grocery store like Lean Cuisines and diet foods and drinks without realizing that they are not truly that great for you. I didn't like vegetables, so I avoided them and kind of "copped out" of eating them by eating things like Lean Cuisines. Lately, I have been on a major vegetable kick and have increased my vegetable consumption ten-fold. I am making conscious decisions about what I put in my body, and I avoid the aisles of the grocery store and products that come in a box, can, or bag with ingredients that I can't pronounce. I try to buy local, and if I get the urge to binge, I eat an apple and a handful of almonds instead. I have always eaten too much sugar, so I am lowering my dessert intake (not fruit)and hopefully cutting it out for good (except special occasions, of course!! You gotta live.) I am eating CLEAN.

My exercise routine consists of cardio (I love to run), calisthenics (squats, lunges, push-ups, ab work, etc.), and Pilates twice a week. I workout between 4-6 days a week and make sure that I have an adequate diet with proper nutrition. No boob loss, just more pains and swelling with the increase in activity.

Right now, I am considering 3 herbal options. Right now, I am leaning toward the herbs again, because I know I got quite a bit of growth with them, but I may also just try another PM brand (suplife 99). Stars are placed for me to remember certain things (timing, etc.), and question marks are for me to still calculate and figure out (amounts, brands etc.). Prices are included so that I can figure out my budget, but if you have another good suggestion that is cheaper without sacrificing quality, please let me know. References are at the bottom. Here they are:

NEW PROGRAM OPTIONS:

PROGRAM OPTION #1:
PM in combination with Fenugreek through the cycle

HERBS:
PM-->Ainterol ($15 for 100 caps, $45 for 300 caps)
or Suplife 99 from Rakuten ($31 for how much?)
Days 1-21

Fenugreek-->Greenbush pills 575 mg (100 or 300)=$10.95 or $21.95
*whole cycle
mg daily?
Tea?
Extract?

Goats Rue-->*whole cycle
Mother's Love Goat's Rue Pills
1 pill; 4 times daily

Hops-->*whole cycle
brand?

Fennel-->luteal phase*
575 mg daily
Greenbush Fennel Capsules 575 mg (100 or 300)=$11.95 or $24.95

Wild Yam-->Greenbush

Anti-androgen?

NB-1-2 Hours for a minimum of 5 days a week with Flaxseed Oil

Lotion-Ainterol mixed with Fenugreek Extract
Spray-Ainterol
Serum-Volufiline (Aumenti-$24, Eveline $14)

OTHERS:
Fish-Flax-Borage oil=find brand
Gelatin Plus with Silicon= Swanson 1.08 grams g with 20 mg silicon
Multi Vitamin
GHP Sport
Ginko Biloba

Diet:
Soy Milk
Almond Milk
Skim Milk
Green Tea
Flax Seeds
Alfalfa Sprouts
Protein sources (cottage cheese, greek yogurt, lean meat, almonds, etc.)

PROGRAM OPTION #2:

HERBS:
Individual Herbal Internals with PM Externals Program.

*whole cycle
mg daily?
Tea?
Extract???*

Goats Rue-->*whole cycle
Mother's Love Goat's Rue Pills
1 pill; 4 times daily

Hops-->*whole cycle

Fennel-->luteal phase*
575 mg daily

Wild Yam-->Greenbush

Anti-androgen?

Spray-Ainterol
Serum- Volufiline (Aumenti- $24, Eveline-$14)

OTHERS:
Multi Vitamin
GHP Sport
Ginko Biloba

Diet:
Soy Milk
Almond Milk
Skim Milk
Green Tea
Flax Seeds
Alfalfa Sprouts

PROGRAM OPTION #3:
WonderUp with PM externals

HERBS:
WonderUp--Start with 3 a day, work up to 6 a day.

Spray-Ainterol

OTHERS:
Flax oil=find brand
Multi Vitamin
GHP Sport

Diet:
Soy Milk
Almond Milk
Skim Milk
Green Tea
Flax Seeds
Alfalfa Sprouts

HERB REFERENCE:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=35038#pid35038
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=38009&starred_only=true
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...8.165.html
http://nbelab.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=nbediscussion&thread=256&page=1 <---Maintnence Doses
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=41140#pid41140
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10880

I highly recommend the references to absolutely everyone who reads this. They are SO helpful and informative. I am so glad that I saved them before the forum became a little difficult to navigate. They are a valuable resource for anyone who needs things a little more "cut and dry" or anyone who just wants quick, helpful reference.

I would love some feedback and suggestions if you have any. I will be figuring out proper dosages for my body soon (been a little lazy....).

Hmmm...also considering BO. Just throwing that out there.

Just filling in a few blanks for myself.

NEW PROGRAM OPTIONS:

PROGRAM OPTION #1:
PM in combination with Fenugreek through the cycle

HERBS:
PM-->Ainterol ($15 for 100 caps, $45 for 300 caps)
or Suplife 99 from Rakuten ($31 for about a month)
Days 1-21

*whole cycle
mg daily?

Goats Rue-->*whole cycle
Mother's Love Goat's Rue Pills- $43.00 for 120 caps (1 month)
1 pill; 4 times daily

Hops-->*whole cycle
Nature's Way?
mg Daily?

Fennel-->luteal phase*
575 mg daily

Wild Yam-->Greenbush ($21.95 for 300 caps)

Lotion-Ainterol ($30) mixed with Fenugreek Extract (Greenbush-$20)
Spray-Ainterol ($50)

OTHERS:
Multi Vitamin
GHP Sport
Ginko Biloba

Diet:
Soy Milk
Almond Milk
Skim Milk
Green Tea
Flax Seeds
Alfalfa Sprouts

PROGRAM OPTION #2:

HERBS:
Individual Herbal Internals with PM Externals Program.

*whole cycle
mg daily?

Goats Rue-->*whole cycle
Mother's Love Goat's Rue Pills--$43.00 for 120 caps (1 month)
1 pill; 4 times daily

Hops-->*whole cycle
Nature's Way?
mg daily?

Fennel-->luteal phase*
575 mg daily

Wild Yam-->Greenbush-- ($21.95 for 300 caps)

Spray-Ainterol ($50)

OTHERS:
Multi Vitamin
GHP Sport
Ginko Biloba

Diet:
Soy Milk
Almond Milk
Skim Milk
Green Tea
Flax Seeds
Alfalfa Sprouts

PROGRAM OPTION #3:
WonderUp with PM externals

HERBS:
WonderUp--Start with 3 a day, work up to 6 a day. ($193 for 6 months)

Spray-Ainterol ($50)

OTHERS:
Flax oil=find brand
Multi Vitamin
GHP Sport

Diet:
Soy Milk
Almond Milk
Skim Milk
Green Tea
Flax Seeds
Alfalfa Sprouts

WHY IS NBE SO DANG EXPENSIVE!? Dodgy

BO by the way of UB looks like the most economical, but I would add a few things to it, as well. Any thoughts?

This is an information sheet about the gHP sport supplement that I take. I am NOT trying to promote it, but I think that the second page (the last page) is a nice resource for those interested in amino acids (like arginine, lysine, etc.) for NBE.

There was a major arginine boom on here awhile ago, and it seems to still be lingering a bit. However, according to this, it notes that arginine and lysine work synergistically to promote the natural production HGH.

This sheet also provides useful information about the other amino acids for any people who are interested. There are a lot of other amino acid supplements out there, so just let this be a reference.

http://whatisghpsport.com/ghpsport_how_i...%20nsf.pdf

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon