Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want to make a msm topical..anyones help..suggestions

Hi all,

Does anyone have a reciepe of a serum, lotion, or with oil..prefer something that would absorb good thinking oil or serum (like a tincture sp?) I will research it in the meantime.

Thank you

I just thought of a combo, what do you think..

Heat castor oil up enough to disolve the msm mix it to where it is not a paste but still oil like and massage it in some then put heat on it or just saran sp? wrap it and put a towel... Should I put cayenne pepper in it too. I was going to use this on my head..

I want to try something on my cellulite too.. what about this combo.. olive oil, vinegar, msm, and heat..maybe through some green tea into the mix..

as for the face maybe almond oil and msm just warm it up and massage into face, leave it on for a while then wash off.

Thank you

i think u know whos best to ask on this one Wink
I dont have a clue except that a few pm creams include collagen or you can buy collagen creams n msm does the same sort of job it helps your body make collagen

(13-06-2011, 03:30 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  i think u know whos best to ask on this one Wink
I dont have a clue except that a few pm creams include collagen or you can buy collagen creams n msm does the same sort of job it helps your body make collagen

Haha actually I dont know who to ask..lol..really..

I thought I read that MSM helps cellulite..that is why I wanted to use it... cant wait to up my dose too and see what happens..

I didnt want to buy it cause I have 1 pound of msm on its way.

ok..going to read up on your program girl..Wink

really? Have u asked waikaka hes normally most helpful for doses and supplements or reseach online.
and you could drink the powder in juice the vit c with help it absorb better

(13-06-2011, 08:21 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  really? Have u asked waikaka hes normally most helpful for doses and supplements or reseach online.
and you could drink the powder in juice the vit c with help it absorb better

Oh yes.. I bought the msm along with vit c in powder form along with a few other supps in powder form etc.. so much easier to take and up the dose.. I have been dying for them to come (they just came in time today I have 1 msm pill left) mine caps are running out plus I want to up my dose.. I believe the powder will absorb much better.. So are you saying just keep it in internal form and it may just as well the same that I hope.. I was thinking maybe mixing it with vinegar and rubbing on legs then wrapping with scaran sp? wrap and then a heating pad or use green tea that is suppose to really work good for cellulite..I dont have a lot but none would be better..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon