Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream verse Spray or do both?

Hi all,

I started the PM 2 days ago and I thought the first use I felt something but I dont think so.. well I havent felt anything after using the cream, is it possible not to feel anything but it maybe still be working.. as for the spray I was thinking of that too..if it is better. Do they have a serum (I am using ainterol) cant remember.. I am thinking the spray may work better. Would doing the FG boobie batter interfer with the PM pills, if I am going to stay away from anti-antrogens using FG boobie batter will that interfer with anything..

In put welcome please..

most brands will say on their websites which of their topicals are strongest but also depending on skin type eg if you have dry skin a cream or oil will also moisturize
Topical fenugreek shouldnt interfere with pm pills because its ok to take a fenugreek pill and pm cream

One cream i really woulnt recommend is bio bust its a bit of a con the pot it comes in is about the size of a face cream on the outside but theres only a cm depth of cream inside Sad it was cheap but not considering the amount.

(13-06-2011, 03:01 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  most brands will say on their websites which of their topicals are strongest but also depending on skin type eg if you have dry skin a cream or oil will also moisturize
Topical fenugreek shouldnt interfere with pm pills because its ok to take a fenugreek pill and pm cream

One cream i really woulnt recommend is bio bust its a bit of a con the pot it comes in is about the size of a face cream on the outside but theres only a cm depth of cream inside Sad it was cheap but not considering the amount.

Thank you..

and thank you the other brand tip.. I also have a brand that is not worth buying Breast Success.. just so good oils it is a good moisturizer but that is about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon