Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nixing the caffeine and starting PM!

Hello all!

I'm a 24 year old female who's a bit over her current physique; just last week I was carded for a rated R movie. I'm 5'4", and I tend to average between 95-100 pounds. Now, before we get into my BMI, please understand that my build is hereditary, and not due to any sort of dieting or eating disorder. My mother and grandmother were both tiny, and my younger sister is actually 2 inches taller than me, and weighs about 5 pounds less. She is also lacking in the boobie department, but it works to her advantage, as she is transgender. ;)

I was at a 34A prior to giving birth and breast feeding my daughter; after I had her, I ballooned to a 36DD! I breast fed her for about 5 months; she is now 18 months, and I'm SWIMMING in even a 32AA. While I was never completely content as a 34A, at least, given my build, I was pretty well preportioned and still had a bit of femininity to my body. Now, well, lets just say I've invested in some pretty heavilly padded bras to even fit into some of my tops.

My boyfriend and I split a few months ago, and now that I'm out of the comfort of a long term relationship, I've become extremely self-concious of my breasts, or lack there of.

I ordered a three months supply of PM, as well as the topical cream, earlier this week. Based on the shipment tracking, it should arrive by Friday. In the meantime, I've been working on the lifestyle changes I need to make in order for this to work; for the most part, I am a relatively healthy person. I'm a "pescetarian", and generally eat three meals a day, each consisting mostly of vegetables and a protein. Because I'm lactose intolerant, I don't consume a whole lot of dairy, but I do eat some in moderation each day. I also take care to make up for the calcium with foods like spinach and almonds. I also exercise fairly regularly - my dog and I run for 15-30 minutes in the mornings, and my job keeps me on my feet all day.

My "hitch", though, is my caffeine intake. On a normal day, I go through a pot of coffee at home, a large iced coffee on my way to work, an energy drink at work, and soda or tea with dinner. Given how much effort I put in to being healthy in other aspects of my life, it's a bit shameful!

As it stands now, I'm going on 48 hours with (almost) no caffeine. A did drink half a can of soda at work today, along with some ibuprofen. Other than that, I've toughing my way through the headaches, and I'm fairly confident that by the time I start my PM regime, I can nix the caffeine dependency comepletely.

I started doing breast massages 2-3x per day at the begining of this week, and my intentions are to continue that once I start the PM. Starting out, I'm looking at the following:

Morning:
Massage w/PM cream
PM 500mg

Afternoon:
Massage w/Vit.E cream

Evening:
Massage w//PM cream
PM 500mg

I know that different people have different programs, and I'm open to any suggestions. Given my small stature and high metabolism, should I consider adding in a multivitamin or any other supplements? Is 500mg twice a day a reasonable starting point?

Thanks for all the inspiration, help, and support. :)

I'm still trying to figure this all out myself, I just wanted to say good luck! I went to a 34DD when my milk came in, now I'm an empty 34A/32B, so I understand your unhappiness. I give you credit for giving up caffeine, not an easy thing to do!
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon