Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program... (:

Hi Gasolinerainbow,

I have changed my BS on the chart to FG, in the second half I may cut out PM and just stay on FG not sure but def..I noticed when I took 3 PM during the high estrogen point I got really good tingling, then it went away just before LH/FSH start and then came back when I went to 2 PM and 2 FG going to up the FG to 3, keeping FG in 2nd half.. I was wondering the same about what would help LH/FSH hormones.. When was your last period? maybe go by that date and count 32 days and then keep doing that and see what date it would be coming up or close to ..does that make sense..oh I stopped maca didnt work well for me..may start it back down the line ..not sure. How about making a tita batter/lotion/oil and do that until you know what is going on with the bcp... do extra massages ..hey maybe you will get good results just from massage..Blush

Thank you gasolinerainbow,

And I just looove simplifying routines Tongue

Run.Rabbit could simplify hers a lot because her bcp regulates her cycle successfully. She also came up with a little progestin on days 27-5. FG could work.

The LH herb is vitex agnus castus. OK, be careful. I'm honestly not trying to kill you. But in your situation, it may stop the bleeding right here and now, and start a cycle. It's normally a PMT herb, for days 25-28. Look at Wahaika's graph. You need LH and FSH on day 1, to grow an egg. The ovulation on day 14 is a consequence of the FSH increase on day 1.

You obviously put a lot of good work and thinking into this. Well done Smile

Well maybe I'll try the LH herb for a short period of time to regulate my cycle?
And I changed my mind about the B-UP drop... I read the ingredients and it's the standard FG,WY,SP etc. combo but I really want something that will raise my progesterone. I read that Chasteberry is a good herb for that, however, on my thread querying which herb to use during the luteal phase I was advised that progesterone cream is enough on its on Big Grin That's great cos it saves me money!
So here goes... PM and progesterone cream, perhaps maca later on. Massage, noogling and fennel teas Smile I love fennel tea...

And the Doc put me on Citalopram :/

Chasteberry and vites agnus castus are the same herb.

Citalopram sounds good.

Oh are they?? Oops!

Hmm... I have come to the conclusion that *drum roll please* I am not ovulating. Despite a constant flow for 3 months with a varying degree of heaviness I have not at any point felt like I've been ovulating and normally I know. I assumed I must have been to have been bleeding but apparently that's nonsense and lots of people continue to bleed when their ovulation stops be it because of bc or for other reasons...

Which means I really don't know what to do with my PM. I started taking it on Saturday, it's Monday today and I have felt nothing whatsoever but I'm not expecting to yet. My concern is that it won't work as effectively as it could without having a cycle?

I also wondered that if I have indeed stopped ovulating then does that mean I could continue taking PM where normally I'd have stopped?

Thus to end this post where it began... Hmm.

Well, Gasolinerainbow,

I'd call this at least a partial success. If you're on bc, who cares if you don't ovulate? Let the inactive pills of the bc regulate your period. Your PM will be just as effective without a cycle (very low doses help women after menopause). What you don't want is PM to mess up the cycle the bc is imposing on you. So far, Run.Rabbit's scheme seems to work.

I don't have any inactive pills with my type of bc. So atm I never have a proper period, just constant withdrawal bleed :/ does this make a differece?

I don't know. If the doc says you should give it a try for six months, it does sound like it just happens. But if you're bleeding to death, get a second opinion, and at least get an iron supplement from insurance.

It won't make any difference for the effectiveness of PM. PM messes up cycles. If you don't have a cycle because of your bc, it can't be messed up. MydreamisGcup was on the shot, so she used PM continuously, with great results.

Darn, I was hoping I could use my cycle to be conservative about the amount of PM I used Tongue

I think maybe I'll follow my routine around an imaginary cycle Smile although it just... feels... like continuing with the PM would be more beneficial at the moment.

I haven't been getting any growing pains yet but I'll be patient Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon