Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program... (:

Haven't taken any pictures yet. At first I didn't bother because I was worried that my family share the same camera and computer... Then I realised I don't actually know where the camera is Tongue I expect it's lost (it's usually lost - we're that kinda family).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w06zvM2x_lw << This is the commercial for the kitten ears Smile The more I watch it, the more appealing they become...

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

My Noogleberry arrived today Smile very prompt delivery indeed BUT after immediately hastening to try it out I couldn't get any suction whatsoever. I tried for almost an hour. This is a terrible dilemma because I ordered large domes and it is quite clear that medium domes would be too small. It's like the shape of my torso is just too small. My boobs seem to be long rather than wide (although they look quite normal to me :/ ...) They almost fill the large domes up without any suction but there's still air getting in at the bottom Sad

Are contoured rings supposed to help with this? I didn't buy any because I wasn't sure what they're for. I can't actually afford them anyway but I can save up :/

Very disappointed Sad

(17-06-2011, 12:05 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  Hmm... I really don't feel like having sex with my bf right now :L I am still very angry. Men are so dense. They think they're faced with a difficult decision so you tell them what to do and they don't understand! What is there to not understand?! ... Ahem, rant over.

I'm wearing a 34C today and under a t-shirt you can see I'm bulging out of it a little bit. I think maybe that's the design though... I don't wear this bra very much, I'm not sure :L but a 34D would definitely not fit me yet. No way near.

Still, I seem to have gone from a full B to a full C in 11 days from just massaging and drinking herbal tea... But I look small. I look at my boobs and seriously wonder how they're filling the cups up because without a bra on there's really not much to look at. I have a small frame so you'd have thought that would make them look bigger?

Patiently awaiting the Noogleberry.
PM's gonna take a lot longer because I live literally in the middle of nowhere and haven't been able to get to a bank account to put my money in :/

Thats awesome that youve seen growth already Smile and dont worry if sometimes without a bra they look small even i think that sometimes your mood can effect how u see yourself(weird right lol) if u have a mobile fone take some pics even if u keep them for just u to see( the best way to get a good idea of how they look on your figure is to if possible put it on timer and stand so you get from your head to hips if not hold it with both hand as if u just do it with one hand up they look uneven Big Grin
eventually youll start noticing they look bigger try remember how small they looked before

They're definitely looking bigger at the moment Smile last night I measured at 38" and that was before noogling! Big Grin
I don't really know what to put the growth down to... it could just be that my BCP has put right my hormonal balance since getting terrible depression all that time ago and so my boobs are coming back!... Or I could just be responding really well to NBE (: either way... YAY!

I have a completely unrelated quick question for anyone reading this... I posted it on a general discussion forum (I don't think it was that one actually, it was the one where things aren't related to NBE) but I thought I'd repeat it here because it's really GETTING to me.
My boyfriend's living room is decorated with all these horrible pictures of naked women on motorbikes. I've told him they make me feel uncomfortable and really quite sick and as we spend the majority of time together in this room could he not replace them with band posters or something? He seems to think this is totally unreasonable and how dare I tell him what to do with his property. It's been 7 months and they're still up there, getting to me more and more. He makes me sound like a mad feminist that's being unreasonable but surely most women wouldn't put up with it? Either way, I'm hurt by his total disregard for my feelings.

Wow, 38" is fantastic and to die for measurement. Congrats! About your bf, if you have been telling him that it makes you uncomfortable to have those naked pictured around, and still he doesn't want to take it down, he's not even considering you and just blowing you off. How important is it to him? Seems like he's choosing to keep the pics instead of you. Break it off first with bf than him breaking up with you, don't ever, ever hesitate, make it final, and don't ever look back. You've got to give yourself the power, you deserve it, and he's not the only male in this world. You deserve someone much, much better.

We just had a conversation about it and he finally agreed to take them down. Unfortunately it wasn't in regard to my feelings, it was because I threatened to take them down myself and he couldn't bear having his freedom disrespected like that. I'm hoping that if he realises how inconsiderate he's being then he wouldn't behave the way he does. I'm also hoping this realisation comes quite soon else I really will end it with him. It's just not doing any good for my growth whatsoever! Tongue

And thanks for the encouragement both with my 38" and with my boyfriend, Soonenough Smile

I was down to 37" this morning but I think that's still great progress. I'm feeling very pleased indeed Big Grin

(20-06-2011, 08:05 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  It's just not doing any good for my growth whatsoever! Tongue

Totally right about that. If a man causes my breasts to deflate when I'm trying to grow it, I'll choose my breasts over any guy. I've been with hubby for over 25 year, married for 23, and he's been telling me he wish that I would stop with this nbe. Do I stop? No way. I love him to bits, but there's no way I"m stopping for him. I'm doing this breast growing thing for ME.

Today is a momentous occasion (:

I have, after a grand total of 3 days, completely filled my large NB domes. From all possible angles.
I've noogled in total for about 1 hr 40 mins. So all in all, not a lot.

Should I order the XL domes now? I can't really feel the suction in one breast at all but I can in the other one, so maybe I should even them out first?

Also, my swelling seems to last ALL DAY. Yesterday I woke up at 35", noogled for 10 mins at about 10am, measured 38.5" BEFORE noogling at 11pm. Woke up this morning at 37" and didn't measure after noogling but my 34C bra is definitely at bursting point.
I've never heard of anyone’s swelling lasting for as long as this but I'm definitely not complaining Big Grin
I've gone from a 34B pre-NBE to a 34D post-Noogling in 2 weeks and a day!!! Yipeeee!!!

I am due on soon but whether or not I come on is down to how I've responded to my new BCP. The nurse said it's quite likely that I won't. I'm slightly hoping I won't because then there won't be any deflation... Wink

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you what I use in my boobie batter because I'm quite sure this has been contributing to my success;

A 250ml bottle of cocoa butter hand lotion

+ An unknown but small quantity of almond oil

+ 10 drops of each of the following;
Lavender
Tea tree
(I read online that there was a scientific study into the effects of tea tree and lavender on male breast development. There is a possible link between males developing some breast tissue during puberty as result of using shower products with tea tree or lavender. I'm not sure how legitimate this study was but adding them in definitely can't hurt!)
Eucalyptus (for skin penetration)
Cardamom (because I suspect it's useful)
Marjoram Sweet (same reason as cardamom)
Chamomile Roman (phyto-estrogen)
Lemon (just because I love lemon)
Sometimes rosemary, bergamot, geranium

+ 20 drops of the Chinese massage oil wood lock (fantastic for deep tissue penetration)

+ cornflower (to emulsify the essential oils with the lotion)

+ the contents of 6, 610mg of Fenugreek

That's it Smile and actually it's more like a lotion than a batter but with anymore Fenugreek it quickly becomes a batter.

I also have an oil I sometimes use which is almond oil + the previous essential oils + the contents of a fennel tea bag which I heat once in the oil to infuse it.

Aaand sometimes before noogling I'll just use the Chinese wood lock. It depends how smelly I feel like getting. My own lotion and oil make me smell like a curry. Not an unpleasant curry but still a curry.

PM update: I discovered Ebay two days ago and have spent all the money I had saved for PM on things I don't need... Oops. Still, I'm not in a rush to start the PM at the moment because my combination of massaging, noogling, herbal teas and the occasional rockmelon ringtone seem to be doing just fine at the moment.

Hi, congrats on your fast grow !
But be careful not to expose your skin to sun after putting this boobie batter because the lemon'd make it burn !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon