Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program... (:

I have to agree with the others and say this guy is a huge douchecanoe.

Not to fear... I'm moving to live in a different country to him on Saturday. The plan was the stay together but, well, we'll see...

Also, douchecanoe has to be one of my favourite insults ever now.

That was another long break...

So I live in Northern Ireland now Big Grin and apart from everyone trying to shoot each other over a stupid flag, and there being no proper English beer, it's great Smile

The man and I are still together but he stayed in England. It's been very easy for us and we get along much better now. I've certainly gained a lot of self-confidence since I haven't had to worry about him seeing my naked body.

I however, had to quit my job. I still haven’t been able to get a proper one over here but I’m teaching piano, gigging and keeping on top of my rent. I also took up martial arts again (: and might start teaching at Belfast Circus School as well… so things are really looking up Big Grin

I’ve lost weight, partly because I’ve been spending my money on jiu jitsu instead of food, but mostly because I’m not depressed, eating junk and I’ve started exercising again.

Unfortunately my boobs have lost their weight too  I shrank back down to a 34B. Then I came off my pill, and weirdly they went back to a 34C where they seem to have settled.

I absolutely cannot afford PM anymore, and I’m very upset because looking back through my photographs I can see how much of a difference it made. I took a photo today because I feel like I’m starting over. I’m armed with my Noogleberry Tongue and I’m going to massage, maybe follow a routine like Isabelle’s.

I cannot tell you how great it is to have some normality back in my life. The sequence of events over the past year was starting to look like a bad movie. All is well. I can begin again.

P.s. Does anyone have any bright ideas for getting in touch with Admin? Since I launched my gender equality blog and posted a link on Breastnexus, my program page has been coming up in Google when people have searched for my blog. I’m worried the man’s going to see it and I would desperately like to delete a few posts!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon