Organic Green Tea Leaf: anti-androgen
Organic Red Clover: phyto-estrogen, phyto-progestin
Organic Pomegranate Flavor: androgen
Organic Orange Peel: androgen
Organic Dandelion Root: cleanse in preparation for NBE
Yellow Dock Root: phyto-estrogen

Can't see the logic of taking this all at once Huh

Goodmorning Isabelle,

The have been reviews of acne clearing and glowing skin...

never mind ..I just got back from my mornin coffee and cig and was thinking about your reply..not a go idea while on NBE regimen..too confusing for the body and will cancel out probably PM..that is why I dont think I will take the BS later on in my cycle I am going to do the PM and FG and still take the maca..see coffee does wake your arse up..lol

Honestly im gonna do fenugreek this week but next week im gettin more maca and trying out pm...what im doing now is just not workin w my body....

(09-08-2011, 01:16 AM)Prettymama Wrote:  Honestly im gonna do fenugreek this week but next week im gettin more maca and trying out pm...what im doing now is just not workin w my body....

Hey just do FG and drop the teas too..so you know whats going where..cause the teas have too many dif..things getting in the way..really ..when I take the breast success pills which I was going to do during my second cycle but I am going to use FG with the PM ..the BS pills had to many dif..herbs.. If your like me and just sensitive of maybe you just dont need all that..look at Isabelle she just adds this and that..I did the same thing when I started ..adding this that ramping tooo fast etc...but now I just dont take much and feel soooo much better ...I would also stay with the dose of FG you were taking for tonight and tomorrow morning or check and see if Isabelle replied and may sugguest less more or WY..so just focus on tonight and dont stress..k..I am still working out my regimen..I want to so bad up my PM now but I am going to wait til what my chart says..(maybe..hehe).just 2 more days..or dont do anything and wait for Isabelle..

So u.think I should stick w fg? Sigh this stuff is sooooo confusing!

Well just stick with it til you figure out what to do...unless just drop them and and drink the tea tonight and wait for Isabelle in the morning..just do that ..if you took whatever ..it is what it is..still drink the tea if you feel that may be what your feeling may help...really go by your gut..if your confused..hope it doesnt confuse you moreHuh not sure if it is this thread or yours or Isabelle's read throught the posts where again and maybe you can come to something for tonight and tomorrow..then when your ready to change to PM and maca you would skip a bet..when I switched I just switched I didnt take a break..but not sure if that was good..you know when I started this it was totally confusing..I am borderline ADD..so just think..and still working on it and running into a sort of wall..

Bottomline, Go with what Isabelle said to do is pick tea with anti androgens and drop SP then just do that til tomorrow and see what she comes up with..k Dont worry she will help you understand what is going on..

Ok im taking my fg.tonight and doing.massage ill continue this.til next week...if no change im doin maca and pm strictly w massage as well.

Hey prettymama!
Are you going to hop on the PM wagon??? ha ha.
I know that I want to hop on the PM wagon too, I have a 2 1/2 month supply of BO, I want to finish it and then if I don't get any results whatsoever from BO, I am switching to PM.
I know that it can be frustrating not seeing any growth.
How long have you been on your program?

Lol yes melissa4u im about to be on it...i want bigger boobs! It is hard ive been doing nbe for almost 8 weeks and I hardly see a bit.of change...soooooo annoying...im thinkin pm and macas is gonna be it!!

I think you might be right about the PM.
I feel like with herbs/BO/etc.. that its a hit or miss, but honestly from reading here on the forum, PM seems to be working for EVERYONE even men!!
The only reason I started on BO is because I have underdeveloped breasts and my areolas are puffy! I wanted to see what BO can do.
Prettymama, I saw your pics, I would love to have your boobs, lol! At least you have some! But I understand that you want them bigger. I would love to have full C boobs or a small D. I am an A cup.
I have read that people who increase with BO or NB get permanent growth, does anyone know if PM is permanent? I remember reading some guy's post that when stopping PM, he lost a little from the boobs, so he went back on PM. Maybe you're supposed to take PM for a certain time for the growth to be "permanent"?

Thank.u melissa4u...mine are not very full though and sag a bit..i just used to have perfectly round boobs until I breast fed...sigh..im def buying pm next week..i hope it.helps w fullness and everything...hmmmmm I.dont know ig its permanant but id love to know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon