Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Thank you Susan,

Feeling macaaa Big Grin

I don't think going to zero PM delayed your period. If anything, it helped a little.

I think you're right in going back on PM, as long as you stay on 1 a day, until the end of your period, or if it doesn't come, day 6.

Hey, at least a PM a day will keep you growing Big Grin

Your welcome ladybug..hehe my gym teacher called us that..I thought it was cute ..I liked seeing her..

Yes me feeling maca tooooo ..in titas too how about you..feeling alot in them always full and more so since I upped my dose to 4 a day..Big Grin not complaining one bit..

Ok you said if my period doesnt come use day 6 as my first day (like it was my period)..what do you mean..tomorrow the 6th.. I will start 1 PM a day, today..as I am taking it if I dont get my period by the 6th day from today use that as my day one of my period cycle..if this is what you mean that is about the time I was going to do that ..on the 9th of this month that would be day 5...

I was thinking

Today is day 1, take 1 PM.
Stay on 1 PM a day.
The 10th is day6, take 2 PM.
Then follow the table.

I don't feel much going on inside. But they are full. The deflated look from my break is gone. I'm beginning to feel fat at the top of my buns. I don't really believe maca can work that fast, though. I'll measure on Monday.

Still thinking about ways to get pains again Huh

(05-08-2011, 03:47 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  I was thinking

Today is day 1, take 1 PM.
Stay on 1 PM a day.
The 10th is day6, take 2 PM.
Then follow the table.

So basically I am acting like I got my period today pretty much..ok sounds good..will do ...Thank you

I don't feel much going on inside. But they are full. The deflated look from my break is gone. I'm beginning to feel fat at the top of my buns. I don't really believe maca can work that fast, though. I'll measure on Monday.

So they are getting some reaction from maca ..good they feeling full..better then deflate feeling..me too I was feeling like nothing until taking the maca..now they feel nice and full too..not feeling that much in tingling..here and there but nothing like I started but I was taking the PM at that time too so we shall see when I start PM again..maybe when you add something to yours it will do the same for you..

Still thinking about ways to get pains again Huh

Think of what worked most and maybe try that again..Blush

Good morning Susan,

And thank you: I read my program thread back to three weeks ago, and will go back to doing the things I did when I had most shoots.

Are you feeling anything yet since re-starting PM?

Goodmorning to you to Isabelle,

Your welcome...hahaha last night I was rereading threads too, I couldnt remember when I upped my maca to 4 a day, anyway today I am going to up it to 5 a day..going on week 3..I took 1 PM last night and felt some feeling but not much ..maca gives more but still not as much as when I first started maca..I remember when I first started FG and when I started PM, I think FG gave me more tingling and such, I believe I was taking SP with it..when I was feeling more tingling with maca is when I was taking 2 PMs I think... but I am still feeling full and thick like you but I dont have much soreness, yesterday I measured and they were in between 32 and 33 closer to 32 but I just measured this morning and they are 33 again, wondering it that is going to be some growth.. I hope so..OK be back in a little need my mornin coffee and cig..Big Grin

If it's still there on day 5, it's growth Big Grin

Fenugreek gives swells after an hour or so. Not surprising that gives most tingles. I just take less fenugreek than hops because Wahaika advised that for Hope. Don't know why.

(06-08-2011, 02:07 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  If it's still there on day 5, it's growth Big Grin

Fenugreek gives swells after an hour or so. Not surprising that gives most tingles. I just take less fenugreek than hops because Wahaika advised that for Hope. Don't know why.

Isabelle just because he said one thing (I am not disrespecting his knowledge, yes he knows his stuff, but everyone is different and experiment)you may react different..if your gut wants you to break the rules of what he says ...try it..if it doesnt work then Wahaika is on the money..if scientist didnt go by there gut and break the rules we wouldnt have come this far...

You're right again.

What's to lose? It's not a phyto-estrogen, so it can't make me stall or so.

Another good experiment Big Grin

(06-08-2011, 02:33 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  You're right again.

What's to lose? It's not a phyto-estrogen, so it can't make me stall or so.

Another good experiment Big Grin

Isabelle..I just reread about hops and another reason if I read it right that you should probably up FG and maybe lower or not take at all hops..just my opinion..it said it isnt good for diabetes..just saying..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon