Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beachbumbythesea's program

Hi Prettymama, Melissa4u, and Isabelle,

Well I have been measuring the titas the past week and Isabelle knows that I have holding my measurements between 32 and 33 (my measurement when I start NBE was 32), 2 times in went down to 34 but and with some slacking in the massaging I missed 1 or 2 nights just was way to tired to do it..anyway..yesterday I was bummed that they went to 34 1/2 but now they are back up almost 33 again and having very slight shootings/tingling...well Isabelle said if it holds by the 6th day, which today, it probably is growth..well it did go to almost 34 yesterday but back up to like 32 3/4 so I hope this is growth.. and I am back up to 2 PM today..up to yesterday it was 1 a day (between 2nd and 4th of Aug. I didnt take any PM pills just maca) well took my 2nd PM pill 2 hours ago and they are feeling pretty good..you were right Isabelle and I hope your on the money of it being growthBlush so we shall see in the next few weeks..I have been going from 4-5 maca a day..(mainly cause I lose trackRolleyes I have a question, should I take most of the maca from morning to about 5pm or do what I have been doing taking them every 3-4 hours and 1-2 hours away from PM..I am thinking it would be better to take the maca like 2 in the morning and the other 2 around 2p..and if 5 pils the last around 5p...basically before 5p for maca..ok I m rambling now..time to go to bed..Big Grin night all.

Yay!!!!! Big Grin

Good morning Susan,

You bet it's growth Big Grin

I would take all maca before 5 p.m., yes. It gives you energy, and may keep you awake.

Goodmorning Isabelle,

I hope it is growthBig Grin

Ahhhh yes ...energy..I feel asleep at 5pm yesterday for 2 hours..then couldnt fall asleep til 2am and woke up at 5:30am so yes I have energy late night eary morn..so thank you for confirming taking before 5pm..I took one already going take another now..took the PM already..

How are you this morn..you can answer that on your program..

Oh WOW! I have been taking Maca and I do notice that I can't sleep as easily as before. Isabelle, thank you for that, I had no idea.
It seems that I can't go to sleep as fast or as early. Not a big problem though, I will sacrifice a few things to get boobs and butt, ha ha!

Beachbum,
I really hope it's real growth for you!!!!!

(11-08-2011, 04:34 AM)idreamofD Wrote:  Yay!!!!! Big Grin

Goodmorning IdreamofD..

I pray..thank youBig Grin I been reading your NB journey...I want one so bad..in timeBig Grin

(11-08-2011, 02:14 PM)melissa4u Wrote:  Oh WOW! I have been taking Maca and I do notice that I can't sleep as easily as before. Isabelle, thank you for that, I had no idea.
It seems that I can't go to sleep as fast or as early. Not a big problem though, I will sacrifice a few things to get boobs and butt, ha ha!

Beachbum,
I really hope it's real growth for you!!!!!

Goodmorning Meliss4u..

You too with the sleeping..good to now I m not alone..Big Grin I wonder if Prettymama had the same problem..

I pray it is growth.. I think Isabelle's chart she made me is making things better for me.. Hey Isabelle I am going to try really hard to not take FG until it is time according to the chart..Big Grin Rolleyes

Good! That might save you a few headaches Big Grin

Good morning Susan,

Folk medicine books recommend a dry brush, but I don't know if that really helps cellulite. Isn't there anything on BHM about cellulite? Or on the other booty forum Prettymama posted? I can't find a search function on either of them, so it won't be easy to find out Huh

Your breasts are a lot rounder than mine. Fuller too. I just load estrogens and avoid progestins to keep the teenage shape. Yes, my therapist and I are working on that Tongue

Great that they're sitting higher up. What size is your measuring bra? Did you have to adjust the straps? If you haven't seen your titas like they are now in four years, woww! Must give you some sense of achievement, and maybe closing a chapter too Smile

(12-08-2011, 12:12 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Good morning Susan,

Folk medicine books recommend a dry brush, but I don't know if that really helps cellulite. Isn't there anything on BHM about cellulite? Or on the other booty forum Prettymama posted? I can't find a search function on either of them, so it won't be easy to find out Huh

Goodmorning Isabelle,

I do brushing.. that is the same site BHM I thoughtHuh..hey there is a search, and yes there were some..I just wanted to hear from one this site..someone may know something we dont knowBig Grin

Your breasts are a lot rounder than mine. Fuller too. I just load estrogens and avoid progestins to keep the teenage shape. Yes, my therapist and I are working on that Tongue

I have a progesterone and prolactin question..are the 2 the sameHuh prolactin makes me think lactation and when is that suppose to happen during progesterone rising..and I want to soooo bad take an FGTongue

Great that they're sitting higher up. What size is your measuring bra? Did you have to adjust the straps? If you haven't seen your titas like they are now in four years, woww! Must give you some sense of achievement, and maybe closing a chapter too Smile

The bra is a 34b on the last hook and it is tight it sticks out of the cup a little, well the bra use to fit loose in the upper nipple area now it is tight and the nips are tight inside it. All I hope is that they dont go down..I wish I could get the NB now...I have been reading that forum and a lot of women, not sure men too are growing with it and not on herbs either..

Hi Susan,

Prettymama linked another booty forum here
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=32796#pid32796

I would have to look up how progesterone affects prolactin. Since there is swelling, prolactin must be released in the second half of the cycle. But at the end of a pregnancy, progesterone goes down, and prolactin goes up to start breastfeeding. Maybe changes in progesterone, either up or down, affect prolactin Huh

If you feel you need a FG, take it Big Grin Just don't take your next PM at the wrong time (5-6 hours) after FG. If you do get a headache, try another time tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon