Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which size is better-medium or large?

Question 

I already ordered my noogleberry with large cups wanting to save a little on money. I am a 36B (a little on the smaller side). Though I was measured not too long ago a 34D! Big size difference.

Anyway, would using the large size cups still be okay? or would the mediums be better, give better results and not do as much damage to the skin? I'm really excited to start noogling and i'm hoping to start when I receive mine in the mail soon and not have to wait to be shipped a different size cup Sad

If you are already 36B, or 34D, the medium and large will be too small width wise. I would go for the contoured large cups. They are marvelous, btw. Lighter and the rims does not hurt except when you apply too much pressure. I was a small 34A/32B when I started noogling with medium cups, but didn't use the medium too long as I outgrew the medium since my breasts were growing sideways, and the medium cups didn't hold them in. I switch to large cups, but for some reason, I could not get a suction long enough to hold them.

The contoured large is perfect for those that have already the breast mass/weight, since you need the fat on the sides for the contoured to keep suction/pressure.

I just received my noogle and the cups seem to be the right size. I don't think the medium would have fit too well.

Thanks for the advice! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon