Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about PM cream

just wondering why the directions for the PM cream say not to use it on the nipples or areola. this may seem like a no brainer, but i've been told i don't have oneBig Grin

The only thing I can think of is that PM can make this area really pale, almost white.

(03-06-2011, 09:43 AM)Ginie Wrote:  The only thing I can think of is that PM can make this area really pale, almost white.

I wonder if that is permenantHuh

(03-06-2011, 08:17 AM)pircedguy Wrote:  just wondering why the directions for the PM cream say not to use it on the nipples or areola. this may seem like a no brainer, but i've been told i don't have oneBig Grin

Sorry but what you wrote about yourself just struck me too funny..no brainer..that you dont have one..lolTongue I hear ya..same here..but hey we are smarter then we think and they think..we are doing this..it takes alot of thinking and research, and ya we need brains to sort it all out..Wink

Hi
I spoke with a pm supplier today and was told females should not use on the nipple as can sometimes bleacj or pale, but its ok for mals too use on
aerola and nipple

Julie

thanks Julie, I was hoping to get larger nipples by appling it directly to the nipples.

i asked this question on the Ainterol forum and this is the reply i got.

Because skin is thinner and nerves are sensitive around nipple and areola. Some women or men may feel nipples more "itchy" and can be embarrassing to walk around with "hard nipples". There's no way to control these nerves once nipple is "hardened" by external use of PM. Taking PM internally effects differently.

just thought some of you may want to know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon