Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long time hops & FG user

Thank you, Pansy Mae,

for clarifying this. I was beginning to wonder how you could take these doses. Right now, your dose is much more in line with what many people on the forum are doing. Your PM is even in line with the GGs. If this is enough for you to experience tenderness, congratulations!

SP and borage oil and barley grass are still unopened in my emergency kit. I always wondered about those high doses of anti-androgens. For transition, I believe in continuing PE for life. Who cares if that's £ 40 a year? Imagine: it's all it takes Big Grin

Hi Pansy Mae and Isabelle,

That was very interesting what the both of you were talking about.. I agree with you both too with too much anti androgens.. I was taking 2000mgs of borage oil.. now I take 1-2 pills (500mgs each pill) only..and knowing about the not feeling sore etc and still growing..I have a question does GG mean a female .. cant put it in description cause I am half asleep just woke up from a nap..

Isabelle no period yet..I could carelessBig Grin but just let you know..I still have some achiness like I am going to get it and the tireness..dont know yet..lately it is hard to tell anymoreRolleyesShy

Hi Susan,

Just wait and see. If your body is trying to tell you something, you usually get the message Big Grin

GG means Genetic Girl. Women who were born as girls, as opposed to the male-to-female transgender crowd. It's a common acronym among TGs. Sorry for throwing it in here: tranny talk is not everybody's first language Smile

(12-08-2011, 08:01 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

Just wait and see. If your body is trying to tell you something, you usually get the message Big Grin

GG means Genetic Girl. Women who were born as girls, as opposed to the male-to-female transgender crowd. It's a common acronym among TGs. Sorry for throwing it in here: tranny talk is not everybody's first language Smile

Wow that is what I thought it mean but could get the words in thought..sorry cant explain it..thank you..I pretty much new what it was but wanted to make sure I was right..

oh the pain in the tummy getting worse (period pain, not the tummy pain, going to puck or the other end, to run to the bath)..Big Grin

k..update..got period with painful cramps..going to wait for aleeve to kick in..cant even focus with the pain..later

(12-08-2011, 01:32 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Melissa,

I take all my maca powder (4,000 mg) in water first thing in the morning. It's like a cup of coffee. It tastes a little like beetroot, but not strong.

Hi Isabelle.
So is there an advantage/disadvantage to taking them all at once?
Thank you!

Oww Susan,

Hope it doesn't get too bad. I'm happy you got it though: it may be late, but still there. That means you will do well on cycling PM.

Hi Melissa,

Advantages of taking all maca in the morning are:
- you'll sleep better
- you'll have more energy in the morning
Disadvantages are:
- you may feel your stomach 1 or 1 1/2 hour later
- you have to ramp up slower

I have been reading on that U.S. pharmacopeia site again. That is one good initiative. They are also working on fenugreek and maca:
http://www.usp.org/fcc/resources/DSnewsletter3.html

And I'm not sure PM cream works better than capsules. I posted before that hops, fenugreek, and PM need some processing by the liver or the intestinal tract:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=31151&highlight=liver#pid31151

Both links in that post are worth following for PM (scroll up to top p. 181 in the second link). In PM, miroestrol needs to become deoxymiroestrol, which is more potent.

Susan came up with the idea
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&pid=34347#pid34347
that increasing FG in a cycle might also increase progesterone, as well as prolactin. It does, and estrogen too:
http://journals.sfu.ca/africanem/index.p...rticle/868

Because it also increases estrogen, it should be started only after ovulation.

(13-08-2011, 12:30 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Susan came up with the idea
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8440&pid=34347#pid34347
that increasing FG in a cycle might also increase progesterone, as well as prolactin. It does, and estrogen too:
http://journals.sfu.ca/africanem/index.p...rticle/868

Because it also increases estrogen, it should be started only after ovulation.

Goodmorning Isabelle,

I emailed you about this broad..well duh it is up but am I the only one that is seeing the site somewhat incomplete..cant see pics and the reply, quote etc ..buttoms are blue...

anyway..Ok now I am confused..dont take FG until ovulation when is that of should I just stick to my chart..Huh

Also today I start the 3 a day of PM..should I space them out or take 1 this morning which I did already and take the other 2 at bedtime or space them out take 2nd around 5..

wow still alittle tired..sorry cant focus well..

How are you this morning..delay in answer so your thinking of cycling too

Hi Susan,

I would go to 3 PM three days after your period ends. On the chart, you are now on day 2, because your period started yesterday. Count from there. You just had a long cycle: that happens on PM.

I know it says 1 PM on day two, but just stay on 2 until day 8: if you decrease PM now, your ovaries may see it as a signal to start an ovulation. That will mess up timing again.

I consider cycling for next spring. It worked for Pansy Mae.

(13-08-2011, 02:48 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Susan,

I would go to 3 PM three days after your period ends. On the chart, you are now on day 2, because your period started yesterday. Count from there. You just had a long cycle: that happens on PM.

I know it says 1 PM on day two, but just stay on 2 until day 8: if you decrease PM now, your ovaries may see it as a signal to start an ovulation. That will mess up timing again.

I consider cycling for next spring. It worked for Pansy Mae.

Wait little chickadeeBig Grin really confused now..ghee not hard to do for meBig Grin you say dont start 3 a day until my period ends...right..then you say stay on 2 until day 8 (according to the chart? if so) then today is day 9 (according to the chart) and that would do 3 a day so do I stay on 2 and ignore the chartHuh also I was thinking either lowering my maca or keeping it at 4-5 pills for a while what are your thoughts on this.

OK I reread what you wrote so I am going back in time on the chart..correct..but staying on 2 a day..but then you say start 3 when period ends well my period lasts usually 4 days and that would be short of the 8-9th day..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon