Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice and opinions needed

Hi! I have been using noogleberry for four months now, and im not sure if it's working. I get some swelling, maybe 3/4in, but if i stop noogling it goes down to about right where i started.

My measurements have gotten a little bigger but im pretty sure iv put on 2-3 pounds.

I have recently also began to massage them for 5 min every morning and night with cocoa butter. I noogle for as much as i can get in, which is anywhere from 2-4 hours a dayu. But i go on trips a lot so once a month i have to not noogle for a couple days.

Sorry for all this info but, my q is, is it safe to say that nb doesnt work for me? Have many people not seen results this far in? And is there anything else i shoul try?

p.s im under 20 so herbs arent an option

you could try the other non herb supplements that help growth eg
(l)arginine, msm, collogen/gelatin

Or herbal creams
Also i wouldnt say herbs are a complete no no i mean a soya milkshake(source of protein and some phytoestrogen) doesnt say only for over 20s does it lol
Or liquorice, fennel tea

Maybe trying a supplement like fenugreek with the massaging and noogling would get better results? Also, are you able to take your noogleberry on your trips? It's probably better to keep noogling until you get your desired cup size before cutting back on noogling.

Well im under 18 so i thought i couldnt use stuff like fenugreek, but ill start looking for protein milkshakes. Also when i go on trips and stuff i have NO PRIVACY and nb is a litttle embarrassing. I actually was thinking about trying bo, is that a good idea?

yh your meant to be able to use bo after you've had regular periods for over 2yrs
And its not suitable for anyone who had problems with puberty(acne, depression, mood swings etc) as its designed to give your body another puberty
But bo does have to be kept in a fridge(can u use one on trips) also bo doesnt seem to give really big results(idk what your goal is) or quick results i think you got to take it for like over a year.
Check out anastasias program she seems to have had best bo results on here but she does use a nb too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon