Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

nettle root work as well as saw palmetto?

nettle root work as well as saw palmetto?
March 28 2009 at 8:49 PM laisegirl (Login laisegirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To any of you who used SP but quit due to the weight gain and switched to nettle root, did you find nettle root as affective as SP?

I took SP back in dec and part of jan and did get fullness that was noticable (to me anyways) and my bras definitly fit better..But i can't handle the weight gain. I just recently switched to nettle root.

Would love anyones input

Hope all are well....
Laisegirl

Author Reply

Dani
(Login Stirl) Re: nettle root work as well as saw palmetto? March 29 2009, 7:50 AM

I really really want to know this too, I am really beginning to think I have testosterone issues due to Always having acne now, and I have never ever had any facail hair and recently have found a couple of longer blonde hairs on my chin....very odd for me. I'd really like to control that without adding to my cellulite if possible.

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: nettle root work as well as saw palmetto? March 29 2009, 2:11 PM

I'd love to know also. Does SP just reduce androgens or does it also do something to make breasts grow?

I'm using it and have some results, but I've also got cellulite from it.

I'd love to know if nettle root can do everything that SP does for the breasts...

Lisa121
(no login) Re: nettle root work as well as saw palmetto? March 29 2009, 5:11 PM

I found the Nettle root way more effective in reducing my testosterone symptoms than a lot higher dosage of SP. I only take 500 mg - 1000 mg of Nettle a day, if you arent suffering too badly you should probably go with the 500 mg and test if that works.
I am also not suffering from any side effects from it, so from my experience the Nettle does the job really well and since I started using it I wouldnt have went back to the SP for anything.
As for boob growth it wont do that on its own, unless you are in puberty then it may help if you suffer from too much testosterone in your blood and that is what is stunting your growth.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon