Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Cream!

Heart 

Hello everybody!!
This is my very first post after months, and months of browsing!! So here's what's up with me... I want bigger boobs(shocking, I know!) but definitely want natural ones! No offense to any implantee's out there but natural ones look sooooooo much better!! After reading through so many personal programs in this forum, I have devised my own plan. It is very simple compared to everyone else's and that being the case, it may not work. But I'm giving it a shot because I'm sick of looking and ready for some action. All I'm going to do is apply ainterol cream twice daily as well as doing Chi massage twice daily. And that's it. I just barely ordered the cream today and the site said it would be about two weeks before it got here. So until then... I decided to start this thread for those of you like me who are looking for something simple, rather than taking a bunch of different herbs. I did not order any pills because I'm afraid of the side effects.. So that's it! Wish me luck! If anyone has any insights, please feel free to share! I'll post again when I receive the cream.. Until then.. Happy growing!

im having really good results with ainterols pm capsuals but ive seen a few posts of women who got results from just massage so good luck with your nbe x

I also use the PM cream only, no capsules. However, I did gradually add some vitamins and supplements which help the development of the breast tissue to my program (no further phytoestrogens though). There are few users on this website who grew from the cream alone so whilst your program is simple it should work. It can take 2-3 months or even longer to see results so be patient. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress!

Thank you guys for your responses!! I will definitely keep you all posted on results. I might even add some pictures but we'll see.. ha ha.. Still waiting for the cream to arrive. Wish it would hurry up!! Gotta learn patience though cause I'm going to need it. Hope things are going well for everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon