Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Fertility

Hi,

I recently read a study performed on monkeys in Japan that stated that over 90 day use of PM it can be suggested that hormones that are needed to remain fertile can drop significantly. I am hoping to have a baby this year. I am 39 and wondering if continuing to take PM could potentially cause issues with this. PM has helped me gain breast growth.

Thanks for anyone's help on this subject.

(23-05-2011, 03:10 AM)Stardust Wrote:  Hi,

I recently read a study performed on monkeys in Japan that stated that over 90 day use of PM it can be suggested that hormones that are needed to remain fertile can drop significantly. I am hoping to have a baby this year. I am 39 and wondering if continuing to take PM could potentially cause issues with this. PM has helped me gain breast growth.

Thanks for anyone's help on this subject.
You may want to get BO or just use the NB system until you have the baby.

yh any estrogenic supplement normally suggest discontinuing during trying to conceive and pregnancy
Im not sure about bo(but that stuff sounds plain nasty to me apparently it smells disgusting too)
A noogleberry /breast pump would be ok at least until u start lactating

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon