Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is anyones hair growing faster (on head..haha)

Hey,

Has anyones hair on there head been growing faster while doing there BE regimen, if so what are you taking. Also what about skin (acne or clearing it).

Thank you
Susan

When I took Pm for two months, my hair was shiny, silky and grew fast. But I stopped PM when on the second cycle I took it, my very regular cycle went over 8 days, and that scared me. I'm taking MSM (4000 gm) again, and that always make my hair grow fast, even my eyelashes.

Really , MSM I have read that on here today it was the first time I heard of that and thought ya ok.. but now your saying it too.. well that is going to be add to my list to my regimen.

Thank you very much.
Susan

My hair has a normal growth i.e. 1/2 inch a month. If you want to increase the growth rare of your hair then try Vitamin E pills. Vitamin E Pills work really well. Your nails will grow healthier too.

Actually, I hadn't seen faster hair growth at all with my NBE up until about a month and a half ago when I switched from Wal-Mart's Saw Palmetto to Vitamin Shoppe's brand. Now my hair is growing like crazy! Normally I could go like three days without shaving, and even then the hair growth was small. Now I NEED to shave everyday. Gross, but my underarm hair looks in one day the way it used to look in four or five. :/

At least the hair on my head will grow faster, too...

Aaaw Doll you make me laugh so much!! 5o'clock shadow on the pits!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon