Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs and acne

(07-05-2011, 03:21 PM)luisa Wrote:  I think there are lots of women who took PM internally whilst on bc. You can by the way use PM cream during the second half of your cycle or use the cream on its own without capsules on a daily basis. According to another use of this forum, some studies showed that the cream is more effective and in my view it is safer than capsules. This is what I do and it is working for me. I am also on birth control.

Good luck to you too whichever NBE method you chose!

I think I am going to do this! Where did you get the cream? I bought some capsules, but will only use them during the first half Smile. Could I possibly just break open the capsules and mix them with lotion for a cream?

Thanks!

Hi. I am not sure if you can just easily mix the powder in the cream. Below is a link to a post from someone (it is the very last post) who made her own lotion but she has a degree in chemistry so I am wondering if it is more involved than that:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6323&highlight=calcium
However, you should be able to buy a cream easily. I buy mine from Biovea, Germany but I think it is the same one as Ainterol since they have the same description of the product. I believe many people get their products from Ebay as well.
By the way, I have just added a new supplement called MSM to my program (which helps to build breast tissue) and have now found out that it is also used to treat acne and to remove acne scars (it is also used for hair growth). If you decide to add it to your program, I suggest to buy powder. I just got two bottles of capsules but these will not last for a long time since I am taking 3g of MSM per day and am considering increasing up to 5-9g in the future. I now saw that I can buy 1kg of powder mixed with Vitamin C (a must to be taken with MSM) for the price I paid for the small bottles of capsules...
Finally, just wanted to give you a link to my program page for further details about my program and wanted to ask if you have had any growth from the hypnosis and massage?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8020

I think I'll buy the cream then. I like the idea of Ainterol because it isn't really expensive and it's relatively easy to get Smile.
What is MSM?
Thanks for the link to your program and all your help! I'll check your program out when I get more free time (It's final exams week for me Sad ).
With massage and hypnosis I saw an increase in fullness right away, however, it seems to have disappeared Sad. I think it was just temporary swelling or something. But I do enjoy Blake talks and I plan to stick with it for the full three months and then see what happens.

I think a lot of people got good results with Ainterol so it is definitely worth trying.
MSM stands for Methylsulfonylmethane and you can find it in any herbal shop under the name MSM.
Good luck with your program!

(05-05-2011, 01:27 PM)luisa Wrote:  @Hopingforthebest:
Ok, I have found those threads now. It looks like it would be better for your to replace fish oil with flaxseed oil:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7774&highlight=%22flaxseed+oil%22
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=59&page=4

@shop-a-holic30:
There are a lot of people who take birth control together with herbs, however, I have read that high doses of herbs can make the birth control less effective, I do not know if this is true though. I can not say anything specific about diane35. If you are not sure perhaps it would be better to start using a different birth control method. I am on yasmin and have read here that it is one of the best ones for NBE. I have been taking SP for almost two month and took FG in the past as well without any problems.

Thank you so much Louisa. Im taking diane35 to prevent my breakouts. i've been taking it for a year but nothing happened to my breast. I searched informations too about fenugreek and i'm kinda scared of what i read. i also asked my ob about it but she didn't know fenugreek. So im planning to ask my dermatologist because he's the one who prescribed diane to me. thank you much for the info.

I'm 30 and have suffered with acne since I was a teenager, in varying states of awfulness. I did the Proactiv thing for awhile but it got HORRIBLE once I stopped using it.

Anyway, I found Maca actually helps quite a bit. I used to get those big, red, under the skin cysts (apparently it's a hormonal thing and topical acne products don't treat them) once a month or so, now I only get them when I do a cleanse (as my body is pushing out all the nasties) and can deal with them.

I also found MSM helped, though my acne got a little worse before it got better. After about a week of consistent use, my skin was glowing nicely and I hardly broke out at all.

Also: moisturize and use a salicylic acid toner to slough off dead skin cells, but you have to keep up with any salicylic acid products as it'll just blow up again as soon as you stop using them.

Side note: I gave up cow's milk and switched to non-GMO (organic) soy milk - I've noticed a great improvement in my complexion since I did that too. There's a reason we don't export milk to other countries here in the U.S., no one is stupid enough to want it. Not to mention that cow's milk is already loaded with natural hormones to begin with. I cannot give up cheese, yogurt, etc (well I choose not to), just not drinking milk seems to have helped.

For the record, my NBE routine consists of wild yam, fenugreek, maca and massage with cocoa butter/vitamin E.

Hope that helps!

(11-06-2011, 08:30 PM)moneygirl Wrote:  I'm 30 and have suffered with acne since I was a teenager, in varying states of awfulness. I did the Proactiv thing for awhile but it got HORRIBLE once I stopped using it.

Anyway, I found Maca actually helps quite a bit. I used to get those big, red, under the skin cysts (apparently it's a hormonal thing and topical acne products don't treat them) once a month or so, now I only get them when I do a cleanse (as my body is pushing out all the nasties) and can deal with them.

I also found MSM helped, though my acne got a little worse before it got better. After about a week of consistent use, my skin was glowing nicely and I hardly broke out at all.

Also: moisturize and use a salicylic acid toner to slough off dead skin cells, but you have to keep up with any salicylic acid products as it'll just blow up again as soon as you stop using them.

Side note: I gave up cow's milk and switched to non-GMO (organic) soy milk - I've noticed a great improvement in my complexion since I did that too. There's a reason we don't export milk to other countries here in the U.S., no one is stupid enough to want it. Not to mention that cow's milk is already loaded with natural hormones to begin with. I cannot give up cheese, yogurt, etc (well I choose not to), just not drinking milk seems to have helped.

For the record, my NBE routine consists of wild yam, fenugreek, maca and massage with cocoa butter/vitamin E.

Hope that helps!

Hey Moneygirl nice to meet you,

I experienced the same thing.. I am 47. In my program I explain when my acne started in short at 21 yrs old go figure..but I did pretty much the same as you did except for the maca...I think the msm work alot mine got a little worse now it is getting much better and you know what I barely wash my face and I dont even get more breakouts.. I do a short exfoliating and I use a wash with salicylic acid just once or maybe maybeeeee 2xd.. yesterday to took a shot of light cream with my PM and today my acne isnt that good but not bad so I know I cant have cow's milk either.

Thank you for the info cause I was wondering if anyone elses acne got worse first.. some will they are breaking out like crazy just starting a new supp. but they have to realize that it has to clease out and start healing..

Thank you again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon