Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

VOTE - Best NBE Program? BO, PM, or HERBS

(14-06-2011, 04:48 PM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  Actually that's a good point, most people who have had success from BO all seem to be noogling too...

@mydreamisGcup 'junkfoodloving joint smoker' haha that made me laugh Tongue maybe that's WHY it's been so successful for you? Smoking joints - the latest form of NBE Wink lol.

Funny you say that i saw a study that said it reduces testoserone in men

But i wouldnt recomend ilegal drugs to anyone its just i used to have horrible insomnia and be really stressed all the time :s

Hello All!

I am unsure about my credibility regarding this vote but I must say, Herbs are working for me! I've been using the Breast Actives System for just under a month and saw results in the first 2 weeks. They say it can take up to 3 months before you begin to see results (6 month program) so I'm STOKED!!

Dream G...there may be something to your herbal theory. I've always included some sticky icky into my routine Wink

Anyways, truth be told, we are all different chemically so we can only expect our results to be the same. Keep your heads up ladies and stay true to your program. Discipline is the only way to achieve our goals (so put that cup of coffee DOWN!).

Good luck and Happy Growing!

BEGINING

2 WEEKS

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon