Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I know if the PM is farmed or not?!

So....girls...girls...girls!!!
What a big mess I did!!!!! Sad I was just asking a questions...and look where it took all of you!!!
O.k...I am thinking to order bella's PM. she only uses PM in her capsules...she doesn't use any other herb in it.
I hope that she doesn't have moldes and fuges in it...or what ever....
Good Luck to all of you!!!
Eva.

(01-05-2011, 08:28 AM)eva_bs Wrote:  O.k...I am thinking to order bella's PM.

Eva you do the same mistake as everybody else in here "Bella" is also a non-existing company "Made in USA"... hehe Bella's Boutique try to find their address and phone numbers one the webpage... or company registration number for that sake. You find NONE! But good luck anyways!

Beside this, if it was "Made in USA" which is off course fake, why did they steal the pictures from the Internet and used it on their site? But good luck anyway and let us know how it goes. I will watch this site but not post anymore.

BTW. Most such companies will now sink to ground anyway as the new law in UK will stop them so KAYLA has to look for a new job hehe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13215010

Hi dear,
Why do you think that she stoled pictures form the internet?
the problem with your company is that they write on the package "breast enlargment pills". I really don't want that to be writen on my package. Why can't they write something else like "cosmetic supplements".
Why they don't have any testimonials on there site? I know that if I had a product that really works...I would put on my site pictures to show people that there are restults from taking the pills.
Good luck!
Eva.

(01-05-2011, 11:40 AM)eva_bs Wrote:  Hi dear,
Why do you think that she stoled pictures form the internet?
the problem with your company is that they write on the package "breast enlargment pills". I really don't want that to be writen on my package. Why can't they write something else like "cosmetic supplements".
Why they don't have any testimonials on there site? I know that if I had a product that really works...I would put on my site pictures to show people that there are restults from taking the pills.
Good luck!
Eva.

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a company and I'm an hairdresser. What internet site? You mean Anne Selene website? if so they have but it's only visable for members who has bought from them. Fake companies has fake testimonials du you really believe that persons with signature like "M" "G" etc. are real... Be smart girl and think.

If you are worried about labeling then buy from AINTEROL. It's a US brand and is a REAL company. Their capsules has also low price as you get 500mg capsules for US$11.50.

But what you must know about such prised PM is that it takes 10 Kg to make 1 Kg good quality PM. The other 9 Kg is sold to companies such as AINEROL that also sells them to fair price. Their forum is really good and not such a waste as in here and they got a lot of pictures of REAL people and real signatures that you can ask anything you like. So if you're not conserned about quality then go for AINTEROL, at least they have respinsibilities for what they sell.

Really? they have pictures of testimonials? why I can't see them? only custemers can see them?! I think they should let everyone see them! that's how they can show pruff that their product does work.

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum and I was wondering which PM company to buy from?Huh
I've been taken Ainterol PM for almost 3 months now and I have good overall results such as longer nails, increased vaginal secretion etc. However, my breast have not grown any, I admit that they are slightly firmer but that's it. I wanted to know would it be better to buy from Purafem, St.herb or Bustup gum or another company? Thanks

(01-05-2011, 07:03 AM)EvaKo87 Wrote:  
(01-05-2011, 12:53 AM)KAYA Wrote:  This link is to help you identify the Avatar EvoKo.

http://black2dart.blogspot.com/2011/04/f...esign.html You will be able to see it is NOT ME. We all have avatars and theres not one genuine one ive seen yet apart from sfem.

Fair enough but when somebody asked you if this was your own breast you did not say you just stole the picture from the Internet as you made them belive it's your own grown on PM so you're fake. Now as I found the image on Google you just try to "save your face" but this is not a joke as people might belive you. Be real, that's my advice for you and then everything will be OK.
EvaKO are you poorly? Please look through all my posts. Not once have i said they were my breasts. Infact they look awful and the avatar was a p!sstake. I am very happy with my 38DD breasts that i have grown with synthetic medicine and natural herbs. No i am not a fake. You creep around people making comments and your making a lot of people angry by the rubbish you put up on this site.
Go and spill it out to your shrink, I'm not interested ya stalker !

HuGGzzzz
Kaya Tongue :p Tongue :p

It's truly annoying how carried away ppl can get on this forum. Seriously it only makes it THAT much harder for women to get help on this site. You can hardly find out information anymore without someone screaming spammer at at another for just about anything or just plain bitchy bickering.

P.S. Evako sounds like the new carlaa.. just saying Tongue.

I couldn't agree more, Bgirl! I started reading archived forum about PM something like 3 months ago and was shocked by how much bad attitude there was. It is not like that in any other forum here, not BO, not herbs, not in NB forum. For example, nobody screams that UltraBreast is sh*t and you should only buy BB (these two are just two different brands making BO for breast enhancemen). Sad but this is how things are here in PM forum and I don't think it will change. Just take a look at the archive, it was the same mess. There was no EvaKo but there were others who were pushing their products. They can scream about mold and fungus, PM made in china, salmonella (what's next - uranium235 in PM?). For me this is yet another unsubstantiated rubbish.

Just think about this: if you were taking Pm "A" - would you be shouting that PM "B" and "C" are bad?

If you want a real information just go check personal programs in archive and in this forum. I did. It took some time but it's worth it - I figured out what had worked for most.

I agree with the above. This thread was to encourage others to be consistent with PM and not to expect an over night miracle.

Then i was approached and told the threads are for PM contacts? Yeah right!

All i have had since being on here, is confrontation. You have one saying get this one, get that one, and thats bad,, this is better..ect. At the end of the day its common sense.

Who in the right mind wants to stress whos the best?. I got into a trap of stressing the UK site i use is 100% pure. I did this because i was sick and tired of US products being slammed in my face, and being told i was wrong. Well if i was wrong, don't lose sleep over it! This is a forum and they are interesting when people get hot headed, or even concerned!! Who gives a rats backside whatever happens!

I dont think the NBE forum is a place for agony aunts! Its nice and caring but the reality is, its a 5 minute scan day to day on a forum.

And yes, its common sense to check the whole website to get your answers, thats what it is for. All i see is , whats best? where shall i go ect.
Look on the forums and they will tell you. Or pm someone and they may give you good advice.

EvaKo lied about me on this thread. Why i don't know? But if you look closely at his/her posts, you see clearly he/she does Not work for a company. He/she just gets off at having a go at people? Now that is weird. Because he/she has been exposed, they will only come back as a Newbies playing games with peoples heads. And you should know by now who's who,

KAYA XxX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon