Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help!

I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help!
August 25 2009 at 4:48 AM sillycilla (Login silycilla)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm about to start on some supplements called breast actives and I don't know if they're any good so if anyone has tried them please let me know if you've had any results with them.

and any advice is welcome

-sillycilla

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help! August 25 2009, 4:50 AM

Hi Sillycilla,

The typical advice is that is a poor product.

I suggest you go to the main page and check out the Information for Newcomers section. You will find a lot of helpful info there.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help! August 25 2009, 7:27 PM

yeah i would also advise you try something else Sad

grace
(Login grace1892) Re: I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help! August 25 2009, 7:31 PM

Breast Actives is a very low dose program, and therefore won't work! I tried it myself... Sad

natalie
(Login nuttynut118) Re: I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help! August 25 2009, 10:30 PM

i have tried breast actives for over a month and after 2 weeks i noticed a slight tingling feeling in my breasts. after that i had noticed a minute difference but am quite disappointed as i understood there would be a noticeable difference after 3 weeks? maybe i am impatient but i really want something that is going to make my breasts feel and become fuller more quickly. so am now going to try something else suggested on these forums. but if anyone has had great success on these pills after a long time then i'd love to know.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm new and starting on Breast Actives Help! August 25 2009, 10:36 PM

BA is a low dose product but you want results in 3 weeks? Not gonna happen. Most girls here do NBE for over a year.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon