Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a Good alternative for the Brava Skin Prep?!?

Hello
If anyone out there knows of any good alternatives for the Brava Skin Prep please let me know.... i have tried a few creams that i thought might work but unfortunatly with these I tend to get alot of reddness and sometimes little blisters. I only have a little left so im ok for a few more days but please help!!!

To answer that, I would need to know what the benefits of the skin prep are... What does it do?
I like to use massage cream. It makes good suction and doesnt leave a residue on my chest that I have to wash off.

Although I never tried it myself when I was using Brava, I remember reading somewhere that 100% Aloe Vera Gel (the clear one, not green) worked well as a substitute for the skin prep wipes. Worth giving it a try I should think. If I remember correctly it said to let it dry on the skin until it felt 'tacky' before putting on the domes.

Thanks ladies
Stella:- The Brava skin prep acts as a protectant for your skin as the Brava can be quite damaging to your skin because of the long periods of time that you have to wear it. I have tried wearing my Brava without the skin prep and it really damaged my skin...I broke out in a rash and blisters.... not pretty!! Thanks will try a massage cream.
Shay:- Thank you I will def give the Aloe Vera gel a go!

Hi Miss Cherry,

I have used Brava for quite awhile and I now use 99-100% pure aloe vera gel all the time. I put it on pretty liberally(not "gobs", but enough to cover the area pretty well) and then let it dry THOROUGHLY. I use a hair dryer on a cooler setting which dries it pretty quickly. The domes stick very well to that surface and the aloe vera gel is good for your skin. The key is making sure the gel is dry. I hope this helps! Smile

Kiagirl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon