Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Questions - Please help!

I have underdeveloped breasts and I was thinking of trying the Noogleberry.
Ladies and gentlemen please answer a few of my questions!!!

1) I am a 36A, what cup size should I get? Contoured or not?
2) Will noogling help develop my breasts? Any other supplements to jumpstart their development?

Thank you Smile

I started as a 34a/b and I started with the medium cups. I'm now a 34b and use the larges. I think you might need the mediums, but perhaps you should go ahead and order the contoured larges bc you would grow into them anyway. That way if they are too big you can just order the mediums. I dont know for sure though, I think if you email them they can help you better.

(14-04-2011, 06:27 PM)nbe_newbie Wrote:  I have underdeveloped breasts and I was thinking of trying the Noogleberry.
Ladies and gentlemen please answer a few of my questions!!!

1) I am a 36A, what cup size should I get? Contoured or not?
2) Will noogling help develop my breasts? Any other supplements to jumpstart their development?

Thank you Smile

You could go up to a 36C if you like or wish. Noogling will definately grow your breast. I also use PM powder and cream.

RachylRolleyes

I just purchased a noogleberry so I can't say anything about the results. However, I have taken Fenugreek in the past. It actually seemed to make my boobs fuller. But slow results....

Maybe taking a supplement like fenugreek plus using the noogleberry would increase your chances of good results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon