Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Trials

Hey all! I just wanted to say I really like how my breasts look when I noogle right after a hot shower. The swelling is still small (just started this past Sunday), but I definitely like noogling after a hot shower than anything also.

My procedure is typically workout, shower, noogle.

I'll keep this thread up with some trial and error experiences. I don't want to flood the forum :p I'd love for your input also! What are you favorite ways to noogle?

Have a great day, y'all!

LOL. I just noogle whenever I can fit it in my day: while helping kids with homework, cooking dinner, vacuuming, starting laundry and etc. I just put on the cups and go about my day. The only time my kids objected to my wearing the cups was when we they were in the car to visit my parents which is a good 45 min drive, and I came in with the cups on wearing my husband's jacket: they put their foot down. I scarred them for life...

I noticed though that when I run the cups under hot water before i put it on, not only does it stay more firmly (without farting), but it also helps with the swelling. The biggest thing that helps me with the swelling is when I massage (anywhere from 10-15). The swelling I get is anywhere from .5" to 1.25" which is not a lot compared to the lucky swellers but when I swell to this level, after 9 weeks of noogling, the swelling stays longer, and I noticed that after a while I gained .25" of the swelling of several days of swelling like these. I believe this pattern is growth spurt for me.

I also alternate now between contoured L and XL, but lately just been staying with contoured L as XL leaves a dent under my breasts whereas the contoured barely leaves dents. But when I alternated 1 hour of contoured followed by 30 min of XL, I get this incredible swelling. It doesn't always happen like this but I notice it does when I put in a good massage before noogling.

So that's how it works for me. I started noogling 2/7/11 and was measuring 34" at that time, and now 4/13/11. I'm at 35.25". I don't know which one is due to noogling though.

Interesting! Thanks for the info! I'll have to try those methods out... I'm trying to be a full B by memorial day weekend.

I'm so envious of you guys being able to hold the cups while you're doing something else! Mine won't stay on if I move Sad I mean, at all, even if I try to type!

Anyway, just wanted to share that I get better swelling if I apply heating pad for 5 - 10 minutes before noogling.

Hey Ginie, I used to have that problem too with the large and the extra large cups. I could not hold the seal unless I was lying down. Now I have the new contoured large ones and the cups stay on what ever I do ... what cups do you have?

I have the same cups! Do you use foam rigns? Maybe my boobs are still too small for them Sad I find that with time the seal is gradually getting a little bit better. I can sit but if I move my arm then I loose the seal no matter how much lotion I put.

So, the foam rings were always giving me grief. Today I just used the cups and the suction was better. And, afterward my boobs looked fuller than with the foam rings. That swelling went down, but I think the foam rings inhibited my swelling. They take up so much space on my small chest.

BTW, I am obsessed with noogling. I think about it all day long and as soon as I come home from work, I strip down and noogle lol. But I have to remember to keep myself on track so I won't overdo it.

ALSO! Thank you all for sharing so much! Let's keep it up Smile

I really prefer using oil instead of lotion. Yes it is messier but
a) the seal holds so much better
b) The swelling is much better

So I suggest everyone to try both and see which one works better.

Ginie - do you use oil? If you don't, you can try and see if the seal holds better.

No, I just use regular cocoa butter. I have few different oils (even hops oil!) and will try noogling with oil tonight! Can't wait! :-) I love noogling too! It is so addictive! :-)

Btw, I tried pumping without foam rings and guess what - I got better swelling, there were no tiny red dots which I sometimes get only where foam ring touches the skin and the marks from cups faded away within 15 minutes! Hm.. I will continue pumping without rings for a while just to make sure I'm not imagining things :-)

Hey sweet hearts!

Just wanted to let you know that I started using Nivea Essentially Enriched body lotion. It contains almond oil. It's super greasy and I love it! The lotion made my ring marks less severe after noogling.

So perhaps super oily lotions, or oil in general, will help you out!

Best Wishes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon