Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

big boobies here i come XD

Wow, you have perfect breasts. A great size but still perky, you're lucky! I can only hope that I can achieve anything close to what you have. Smile

Good luck on your endeavor!

(03-06-2011, 03:52 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  
(12-04-2011, 11:24 PM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  about me
Age 19
Current measurements
Height 5ft7
Weight 133(has allways varied alot)
Bra 32E(uk)filling bra not majorly full though.
Bust 38in
Underbust 28in
Waist 24in
hips 35in
Drink no
Smoke not cigs only 'special' roll ups(aprox 5 a day)

iv recently been looking at NBE because i just love the look of big breasts and during puberty i had 34e/fs and i miss having noticably big boobs.
I also find i have quite big bones so it makes my bra size look much smaller.
I lost them when i went down to 90lbs :s they went to small 30ds
Even when i gained the weight back i was stuck at only 32d

Until i started taking breast success herbal pills : i take 3 a day spead out inbetween meals(iv heard taking herbs on an empty stomach increases their potency)

I also take a multi amino acid pill 2p/d 1before breakfast, 1before bed

I 'massage' with coco butter 15min am &30min pm

And at the first month i used a tens unit the pink one from ebay for 15min am 30min pm
But one time when id taken it off i had to red 'spots' so havent used it for a while that n i needed the batterys for the remote lol

Started mid feb 2011 size small 32d

Gain 2cups 2in1/2

Ultimate goal 32G :o guys do u think i can do it?
I really want them to grow more out more as atm they are quite wide but not so outward

Oooo this is confusing anyway i forgot to write in here the breastsuccess increase i think was just from swelling from fenugreek because i lost it back to full d in my week(when i took no pills before starting pm)
Ive had actual growing pains since starting pm aswell as increase

Hey I was taking Breast success too and stopped and keep the solgar PM now stopped that and taking SP until my ainterol PM arrives cause I want to start that one at the right cycle or maybe take low dose until the acutal start cycle day.. anyway I am thinking the PM is the way to go.. it sounds like it works wicked good..just my opinion. Hey I am on Wahaika site..I was PMing him and he sent a link for it.. I like it.. I posted on there the beginning of my routine ideas etc.. I plan on posting my before pics on here soon and or should I wait til I get growth then put the before and after at the same time, will it be dumb to post just before pics and wait..HuhRolleyes

Thanks for the reply..hey how is your growth going or should I say coming hehe.. or did you reach your goal and doing maintanence.. have you added anything new lately.. if you already answered this just put the link if for me K.

Alot of what you write in other posts is so the way I think things, its weird.. now reading your regimen I was thinking of doing my supps just about like you and also I also use to take breast success. I was going to take my msm/vitc first thing then 1/2 my PM (not sure where to put the collagen, is has to be on an empty stomach so maybe before the PM, not sure) and then taking the multi's just about when your taking them and so on.. weird... I did notice you dont take may supps.. but then again.. your alot younger then me..Wink..
I have noticed that alot of the people that us coco butter see progress...interesting and why though.. anyway getting tired..but your regimen isnt that complicated.. Oh didnt notice your writing down the bust size when you started..maybe you did and I missed it..Rolleyes

to start i was a small 32d(i joined this site after i started nbe) my 'start' pics(and measurements on here arent before breast success(but before i started pm i went back to a small 32d but with slightly fuller shape) i can now fill a 34e/32f

Anyway how i take stuff...
I wake up take pm on an empty stomach which helps increase potency of herbs.
at breakfast(about 30min later) i have my multivit. And 1 750mg MSM(just started last week)
Lunch MSM with fruit juice, vit c helps the body absorb more also good to take with gelatin or collogen

Dinner MSM with juice

Bed aprox.10g arginine and pm with milk(warm if im not tooo tired)

If your collagen needs to be taken on an empty stomach id do it when u wake up or before bed or half each with a juice for vit c. because that gets it out of the way rather than in the day when your more likely to be busy(cause then id forget :s plus i snack contstantly)

I like coco butter because its a good moisturizer and helps prevent/reduce stretch marks... well at least they are no worse, and less visible than before nbeSmile which is better than expected considering fast increase n they were only a couple lil white ones so im not all that bothered
But id like a nice pm cream or oil when i can afford one

Your program is like the most successful ever Big Grin I read somehwere you'd gone from 35.5" to 40" in just 3 months!! That is exactly what I'm hoping to achieve... Maybe not expecting it to happen quite so quickly but that'd be nice aha!...

Wishing you the best of luck and I am positive you will reach your G cup goal (: x

Oh, and your boobs look amazing already Tongue

(13-06-2011, 07:31 AM)mydreamisGcup Wrote:  to start i was a small 32d(i joined this site after i started nbe) my 'start' pics(and measurements on here arent before breast success(but before i started pm i went back to a small 32d but with slightly fuller shape) i can now fill a 34e/32f

Anyway how i take stuff...
I wake up take pm on an empty stomach which helps increase potency of herbs.
at breakfast(about 30min later) i have my multivit. And 1 750mg MSM(just started last week)
Lunch MSM with fruit juice, vit c helps the body absorb more also good to take with gelatin or collogen

Dinner MSM with juice

Bed aprox.10g arginine and pm with milk(warm if im not tooo tired)

If your collagen needs to be taken on an empty stomach id do it when u wake up or before bed or half each with a juice for vit c. because that gets it out of the way rather than in the day when your more likely to be busy(cause then id forget :s plus i snack contstantly)

I like coco butter because its a good moisturizer and helps prevent/reduce stretch marks... well at least they are no worse, and less visible than before nbeSmile which is better than expected considering fast increase n they were only a couple lil white ones so im not all that bothered
But id like a nice pm cream or oil when i can afford one

Good morning,

I am finally feeling tingling but that was after FG all week but last night I started back with PM (the reason was I left to my sisters and forgot to grab my PM so I bought FG) anyway took my morning PM and of course still getting tingling and some soreness but I wanted to ask you how strong should they be..should you feel this feeling constant or on and off through out the day..what did you feel and how long through out the day.. I am wondering if I should up it to 3 x day each pill is 500mg.. do you ever feel like cool fluid flowing throught them and sometimes they feel warm along with the twinges but nothing that strong..

Thank you and how you feeling these days..

Hi,

Where do you get your PM from? I've been looking around and it seems there are tons of distributers from all over the world. Not sure which ones are reputable and have a high quality product though.

Thanks!

Your results are amazing! Can you please share where you got your Pueraria Mirifica from? I can only find it on amazon...

Thank you DeterminedBeauty,

for finding MydreamisGcup's program thread. I didn't even know she had one.

She probably bought her Ainterol on e-bay, but for the US, this one is easier now:
http://ainterol.us/[/b]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon