Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Essential oils ?

I'm thinking about remplacing the smelly fenugreek macerate I add to my body butter by essential oils ! Sounds more neat and powerful to me. Note it can also be taken orally.

I've been searching on french sites, so I hope my translation makes sense ! Otherwise ask me and I'll try to reformulate.

Here is the ones that look interesting:
Cinnamon (bark) : provokes blood flow, reboots menstruations, aphrodisiac.
Clary sage (Salvia sclarea): estrogen-like, reboots menstruations, tones blood circulation.
Fennel: estrogen-like, lactogenic, reboots menstruations.
Anise: estrogen-like, lactogenic, heart stimulant, reboots menstruation.
Coriander: estrogen-like, aphrodisiac.
Celery: regulates menstruations, lactogenic, aphrodisiac.

I've also read that Andy ( http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5860&pid=14538#pid14538 ) uses:
Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa): lymphatic decongestant.
Tea tree: mainly purifying.
Lavender: known for breast grow on biological males.
Eucalyptus: for penetration. But I've read it helped to stop lactation (weaning) associated with Rosemary camphor, but not sure if it's a good thing or not...

Has anyone else already tried it ? Know more ? Or is interested ?

Fennel is often put forward as an alternative to fenugreek, so that might be a good choice for a substitute.

Yeah, fennel seems to be one of the best choices because, obviously, essential oils have very similar features to the herb itself. But I'm interested in the EO form, and would like to know if anyone had already used aromatherapy for NBE.

I've added cinnamon to my massage cream. I'm dumb because I bought the leaf one while I specified bark, but I searched and whew ! Their properties are the same ! I'm planning to add fennel too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon