Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Serious Results with PM ! Don't give up continue

Hey

Thought id drop a line to encourage others to continue with PM. It does work and you will see some kind of result , so hang in there. Some people are sensitive to it and some are not. After a break off PM i am now seeing great results after continuing with them. I cannot prove it, but the break i had off it did me good. I have hit a peak now where i don't quite know what to do? Not only do i have large breasts, but my hips and bum and my thighs have all grown, it stands out and you can't hide it.
The other strength PM has it will change how you feel. I have had outbursts of tears and i don't know why this has happened? The lovely feeling of being relaxed gets taken over by anxiety!

When i first took PM' i never thought much of them, and you have to be consistent with them to see the results. They don't work over night ! lol No way, they take time but they do work. Id be serious about taking them as they do cause change to the whole self, there more serious than we think.

Take 1000mg after breakfast and 1000mg before bed, that's 2 x 500mgs morning and 2x500mgs at night. Make sure the PM you are taking is of the best quality you can find, and its important that it is 100%pure. There's a few place's well worth buying from. Get the cream and the serum and enjoy! You will see some change after 6 months, and a year you should have reached your goal, or nearly there!!!

HuGZzz

KAYA xXxXxXxX

you take 1000mg...................that irresponsible.............now is that wild or farmed or what............if you you use poor quality 1000mg or even two are fine............your recommedations are gonna make people sick............please qualify your statements

(08-04-2011, 04:55 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  you take 1000mg...................that irresponsible.............now is that wild or farmed or what............if you you use poor quality 1000mg or even two are fine............your recommedations are gonna make people sick............please qualify your statements

Carlaa Carlaa Carlaa........If people listened to you they would have no growth at all. LOL! You do know the dose for guys who want results??? And that a guy must consume a lot more than a genetic female??? If you didn't know that Carlaa, What in Gods name are you doing giving out crooked advice?? All your comments are creepy and vile. They are negative and rude. But,,,You can do that hid behind your desk !!! lol

2000mg per day for genetic males for max growth will Not make you unwell, a female yes, a male no. And No it is NOT wild, why is it also' that you have an obsession about folk buying wild!!! I buy Pure 100% Thia PM not the wild stuff you've been scar-ed by!.

Next time you post something Carlaa, try to add the letters you have missed due to the excitement of your wicked little comments that prove jackcrap!!! ..................Grow up old man!!!!!!.

Men can use much more............My point is many people read this stuff......don't know your a dude..........young women 15, 16, 17 etc.

Get it?

(09-04-2011, 05:25 AM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  Men can use much more............My point is many people read this stuff......don't know your a dude..........young women 15, 16, 17 etc.

Get it?

No Carlaa.... i don't, "Get it?"" Why would i have to explain that you need to be over the age of 18? Out of everyone Ive seen on NBE, you are always the one correcting people ! Surely at some point, you would have stressed that about the age group a long time ago' to some poor soul just posting a thread to pass the day!
Do you ever depress yourself ?

Well it goes like this fabulous..........In much of the world when people do stupid things they whine to their gov't ..........like their FDA.

When they exercise poor judgement they wonder why their gov't is not protecting them. I know matter of factly that many people in at least the US FDA hates phytoestrogens. Why because I have called them many times about getting pueraria mirifica GRAS status. They get lots of complaints especially from young girls who think they are invincible and create there own dosage. They complain of nausea, headaches, diarrhea etc.

FDA'S around the world don't give a damm about your breasts but they detest controversy......give them a high profile reason and they would love Pueraria mirifica to crash and burn.........one less thing for them to be concerned about. Incidentally Pueraria Mirifica is technically not legal in the US and probably most gov't.........they love to keep things in limbo so they have "plausible deniability.

...Does that make any sense to you??

Now tell me that you get it

Another great topic turned into a quarrel Sad I've been reading PM forum for quite a while and it's so disappointing to see nearly every good discussion being turned into a swearing. Why do you have to behaive like that?

Can't we discuss things without calling each other names?

There's no consensus on dosage for PM. Not for breast enhancement anyway. Why there should be? Official medicine is not interested in this, they have plastic surgery industry. So let's help each other by sharing information!

I know very little about PM (I was on BO before), I just started researching information about it but already came across scary things like this:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/f6221184631n82rl/
Women really shouldn't overdose. Men, as far as I can see, don't have any side effects from overdosing, at least they don't become infertile.

This and other findings made me doubt the recommendations on dosages which some companies give. I, for example, cut mine in two and take 400mg a day instead of 800mg as was recommended by the seller. Plus PM cream. I feel and see results even though I have just started with PM.

Hi everyone, i agree with Ginie, more and more arguments and name calling has been happening lately and it just ruins the whole forum, its here for information and support and while a good debate can really help find information we need with different view points adding alot, but then when it turns to name calling and petty arguments it ruins the whole thread. Now Herbs and PM especially can cause havoc for a woman, with many side effects and some serious problems. You should not even think about herbs until your atleast 21 as it can cause so many problems in younger woman who are still developing. And in my opinion PM should be taken in as low a dose as possible to gain results 1000mg maximum for women but i still think that is to high for some so as low a dose as possible to get growth then increase slowly when the growth slows to kick start it again. I think it is very importent to state if you are a male taking pills or if you are female as the process and dose is very different, what works for a male can harm a woman as men can tolerate more, but i still say alot of men on here and my forum are taking to much PM and other herbs, there is only so much a body can process the rest is wasted but that is my opinion. Good luck all.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx[/i]
Rainbow 

Yes Ginie i agree.

I put up a new thread hoping it would start a conversation about our journeys and to be consistent with PM. I knew i would be challenged by one of two, i always have. If i got a pm i wouldn't mind, but its always for everyone to see? So if i hit back, its because whatever i put up, i get challenged by two individuals who think they know everything. They come across very intimidating, obnoxious and rude, I'm not going to stand by and not say anything whilst they push there insensitive remarks on people. Sorry to you as well Cheryl, i can't stand arguing in an atmosphere where i just want to come and chill out.

I don't want any rows with anyone, i just wanna peace out. So to anyone i have upset or they have upset me, lets call it a day and be friends.

Hugzz
KAYA X.

I have the answers I don't debate. If something has absolutely no sense or logic system mum's the word........instead of showing everyone your empty upstairs and you need to be slapped...intellectually

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon