Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MoK217's Program

I was plagued with UTI for months on end, and finally tired of taking the antibiotic and the sulfur drug that made my pee orange. Husband googled for cure and read that taking Alka-Seltzer tab dissolved in little bit of water just about the time when you think you are feeling the symptoms. It worked like a miracle cure for me.

OMG, six kids with you 24/7! I have four, and they have me on my knees praying every second that I won't strangle myself or them.Angry

(08-06-2011, 09:27 PM)soonenough Wrote:  I was plagued with UTI for months on end, and finally tired of taking the antibiotic and the sulfur drug that made my pee orange. Husband googled for cure and read that taking Alka-Seltzer tab dissolved in little bit of water just about the time when you think you are feeling the symptoms. It worked like a miracle cure for me.

OMG, six kids with you 24/7! I have four, and they have me on my knees praying every second that I won't strangle myself or them.Angry

LMAO. You always make me laugh! Uhmmm, summer is the only time we have all of them at once, and not for that long really. It's a your mine and ours situation. I have 2 boys, he has a boy and a girl, and together we have 2 boys. His kids live with their mother full time, but we get them every other weekend and 12 days a month in the summer. 1 of my sons lives with us full time, and the other lives with his dad. For the summer we just trade kids. But the one that lives with me has to get his braces off on Tuesday, so he's going to his Dad's house late. Then of course the 2 babies are always here. But right now, until next saturday we have all 6. Then 3 of them leave, and we will be down to 3 until July 3rd, then we go back to 5 for 12 days, then back down to 3. It's confusing!

Good to know about the Alka Seltzer. I was taking those sulfur pills so much my body was becoming immune, and they weren't working any longer. Last UTI I had lasted for 3 months. Went to several different hospitals, and walk in clinics. The antibiotics just weren't working. Finally the doctor at the last hospital I went to put me on 2 antibiotics at the same time and hallelujah, it went away! Smile I'm gonna try the Alka Seltzer next time!

I have been taking the PM since the 15th. 2nd morning, lower belly cramps, it was weird. Then I had Diarhea. Only that day though. Haven't experienced any other side effects as of yet. Decided to take PM throughout this cycle, and the first half of my next cycle, which should start on the 30th of June. Can't afford the Progesterone cream or the B-up Drop yet, so will have to wait to purchase those. Guess it's just a sit and wait game. Haven't taken a pic yet this month, it's been hectic. Plus I can't figure out how to get the stupid things on the computer. Waiting on hubby for that! Smile Other than that, nothing new to report, still taking Multi and Cran, MSM, and Gaba, and Vit C. So this is where I stand

AM

Ainterol PM 500 mg
Cran 250mg
Multivitamin
Gaba 500mg
MSM 800mg
Vit C 500mg

PM

Ainterol PM 500mg

It's been 10 days for taking the PM now. I haven't measured yet. Not sure if I notice a difference or not.

Hi MoK217,

I noticed that you added soy 1 week into your herbs program, and flaxseed oil much later, when Wahaika also advised to take soy out. Did these changes tell you anything about the effectiveness of soy or flaxseed oil?

(24-06-2011, 08:32 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi MoK217,

I noticed that you added soy 1 week into your herbs program, and flaxseed oil much later, when Wahaika also advised to take soy out. Did these changes tell you anything about the effectiveness of soy or flaxseed oil?

Hey Isabelle,

For some reason, my body didn't react well to the flaxseed oil. It was like I was stalling. I also kept the soy in the program even though I knew Wahaika didn't recommend it, because I don't get nearly enough protein in my diet. I don't think that the soy had any effect on my program other than to give me more energy to make it through the day. However the Flax took all breast tingling or swelling away. Fennel was also doing the same thing, so I took it for some time on Waihaka's recommendation, and realized it just wasn't for me. When I'm done with the PM I am going back to the herbs, starting at lower doses. Even though I wasn't ramping my dosages at all, I was stalling. I'm going to start out with one at a time, and add them back slowly. But this PM I will be taking for at least 6 months. Smile

Thanks MoK217,

I will shift both fennel and flax to later in my ramp up, just to make sure. Fennel is progestinic, and flax keeps me confused: broken seed or oil, cold pressed or not, with or without lignans Huh

On soy: a girl's gotta get her protein from somewhere... Keep going Smile

Thanks Isabelle.

Okay it's clearly been too long, but summer is here, and there just isn't enough time in the day to do it all!

I was going to take pm first 13 days of cycle, and then I decided to it every day. I started not on the first day of cycle, but somewhere in the middle. From stopping the herbs, and starting pm for 30 days, my breasts have deflated. It's very disappointing. So now I havae decided to do just the first 13 days of cycle, and then herbs the second half of cycle. Today is day 3 of being back on the herbs. Still no tingles or growing sensations. We will see how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon