Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sources for PM

[@luisa: Yes and it seems like PM cream also gives you super soft and silky skin  I am definitely a German product fan! How are you finding the pills? I might just start with the pills first and work my way up. I set an NBE budget for myself so I don’t invest too much money all at once! I hope the PM cream works well for you! Pls keep me postedd!!!Smile[/quote]]

Actually, I have not tried the pills. The cream can be used on its own and there are users on this website who got great results from the cream alone. I am planning to use the cream for 2-3 months on its own and if I do not see any results I may try the pills as well.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

@ Luisa, Thanks for the input Smile YUP i definitely will. My first step is to ORDER it! haha... im slightly reluctant just because i have all the FG, WY, EPO, SP, MSM...i just feel like if i start PM, i duno if i shud continue with all these herbs..... and there are so many options..so hard to choose haha.

@EvaKo, in case you didn't see my previous post! I really want to k now how Anne Selene worked for you. Like how long did it take for you to see results? Also, I'm just wondering, do you know what the difference is between the rounder bottle in comparsion to the bottle thats more squared like?....i can't tell the difference from the description on the site...or im just a bit blind....

If you start PM, the accepted thinking on this forum and others is to stop all the others on the premise that your body can't use them all at once, and it will wind up using the less effective ones instead of the PM to some degree.

(14-04-2011, 12:22 PM)sfem Wrote:  If you start PM, the accepted thinking on this forum and others is to stop all the others on the premise that your body can't use them all at once, and it will wind up using the less effective ones instead of the PM to some degree.

SFEM thanks. Yes that makes sense and thats what i was thinking, but I've been reading mixed comments about combining them thats why..
Altho, that makes sense tho. And I dun want to risk screwing up hormones too much inside... so I might just take EPO in combo with PM and see how that goes. Thanks for your input Smile Really appreciate the feedback.

However just throwing it out there, EPO has helped regulate my hormones really really well. It cleared up ALL my ACNE (without first getting worse) and because I naturally have dry skin, even tho I have acne, the EPO has helped to hydrate my skin well Smile
I highly recommend EPO for those who are at war with their ACNE, I've been there and it truly .....SUCKS !! So if any of you are suffering from ACNE, give EPO a try. Wink

(11-04-2011, 01:07 AM)justdoll Wrote:  @ Evako87[/b]: Are you also using Anne Selene now? I’ve never heard of this brand, and its great you brought it up because I do want to compare the different products out there before committing to one. Are you currently on Anne Selene as well? Did it work well for you? How long did it take for you to see results? ……. Sorry for bombarding you with question! … I’m just really excited starting PM when the majority of reviews shows such effective and positive results! Blush

Sorry, I did not look at this site so did not see it. Yes both me and my friend are using something called Mirohealth Extra from Anne Selene and we also use their breast cream and serum. The serum we just mix with ordinary body lotion and it make the cream good. I'm really happy with MiroHealth and especially now as the summer is on its way and I love the beaches. In fact during this winter they have not only grown but have also got such a good shape that I had to buy a new swimsuit. So I look forward to show them as I'm now proud of them because they do look good and I do feel sexy Tongue

Well you know the breasts are yours and they stay with you every day so you don't really notice any growth before you realize that your old bra is too small or got wrong shape of the cup. But I think it took like 3 months before I did see changes but then it changes all the time so when does it stop? I was reading that some take it for years and still see changes so how long I will continue, I'm not sure but I also take PM because it gave me good night sleep, nice shiny hair, good skin and so forth so it's not only because of the breast enhancements.

Hope this helps and I do recommend Mirohealth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon