Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to all of this

So I am almost 20 and still stuck with an Acup. I hate it even though I am a small build girl. I am considering trying herbal enhancement becuase surgery kinda freaks me out. I want to know how many of you have reached your goals with this. Also do any of you take birth control and herbal enhancement? Has it messed your cycle up or anything? I really want to be a full b cup.

Many people on herbal breast enhancement are also on birth control.

The answer to your first question is that many women here have reached their goals with herbal breast enhancement.

I just started an herbal regimen a few days ago am on birth control (ortho tri-cyclen lo). It's still early, but I haven't had any problems.

yh i tried breast success i was on it 2 months n gained 2 cups i have 3 unopened sealed bottles left im thinking of selling on here lol(pm me if ur interested)
I switched to pm because my sister got me some n i was wayy too excited to try it. Lol

Growth with herbs normally shows faster results than bovine ovary because herbs work more by swelling n continuous swelling eventually causes permenant growth.

Im just 19 too lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon