Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first Swell!

Hey y'all! I've been Noogling since last Thursday and I finally got my first swell! And it hasn't gone away yet (it's been almost a full 24 hours!!). I think I must not have been getting it to full suction before so last night I could really feel the difference! I am back to my C+ already yippy! This thing works!! I will continue tonight and see if I can't maintain a good swell for the next few weeks/months! I just wanted to share with ya'll my surprise and joy! Happy noogling everybody!

Just a bit of back story is below in my signature....

(06-04-2011, 01:32 AM)estro-jen Wrote:  Hey y'all! I've been Noogling since last Thursday and I finally got my first swell! And it hasn't gone away yet (it's been almost a full 24 hours!!). I think I must not have been getting it to full suction before so last night I could really feel the difference! I am back to my C+ already yippy! This thing works!! I will continue tonight and see if I can't maintain a good swell for the next few weeks/months! I just wanted to share with ya'll my surprise and joy! Happy noogling everybody!

Just a bit of back story is below in my signature....

way to go girl. Keep Noogling and get to D cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon