Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bra sizing for men growing breasts

I guess the SA's in the USA are much happier to help men that need or want to wear a bra, as it is not hard to get help in selecting the proper fitting styles at many of the stores.
As a larger guy, I have to go to stores that cater to larger gals which may help this cause?
I have had lots of help at some of the Layne Bryant group stores, as well as some of the major outlet stores.
Not sure if it is just me, but I find that a staight away approach is always welcomed, and I have never been refused or looked down on when asking for help nicely.
So I suggest for others to leave the concerns at the door, and simply ask for help in these stores, you may be suprised at how easy this can become.

Last weekend to shop for some nice stocking stuffers!

Merry Christmas

sfem,
Thank you for this post,it pulled my head out of the sand!
Take care,Lotus Smile

(28-10-2012, 01:07 AM)Zippy Wrote:  
(28-10-2012, 12:10 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-10-2012, 10:05 PM)Zippy Wrote:  Where or how would one find a bra fitting professional? Blush

Zippy

At a lingerie specialty store. Victoria's Secret is a major one.

Thanks, There is one in the mall close to me. Now just have to get brave enough to have it done. Blush

Zippy

Just go in and tell them you wanted to do it just for a giggle. Or, your g/f/wife made you do it for whatever reason.

Bra sizeing for men can be difficult. I have a muscluar build so bra sizing is difficult.but I just add 4 inches between cup sizes and it seems to work for me.
Underbust is 35, around fullest part of breast 39, so I am almost out of an A.

I just found this site and glad I did. I formerly hated having breast because of being a male,now I love it. Thanks for your post,it confirmed what I was sure of. I'm a C cup for sure,just measured by what is in the post. I don't wear bras because I love felling them jiggle and bounce. I've had natural breast since my early teens and now I really want them bigger. I think I would love DDs. Any thoughts?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon