Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello, new here

Hello, I'm so glad I stumbled across all this information today. I feel like there is actually some hope for me. I am 21 years old, I have a really small frame. I'm 5'6 and 105 lbs. I've always been really small and had an A cup. I got pregnant when I was just 17 and had my baby when I was 18. I breastfed for a long time, until she was 2 years and 3 months roughly. I just weaned her this past december. My breast still weren't very big for the first 2 years after she was born, but last summer something changed. I got fed up with being underweight and just started eating a HUGE amount of food and exercising more to build muscle. What happened was that everything became wonderful, lol, My breasts were full B 34's, my hair grew faster, my periods regulated, I had lots of energy. I got up to 120 lbs, and I felt amazing, better than ever. Since I weaned my baby, all my progress went away. I am 105 lbs again, my breasts are smaller than ever! like an AA. Non-existant. I'm devastated and I feel so un-womanly. I also grew little black hairs all over my breats that arent too noticeable but to me they are so noticeable, accompanied by chest acne that I have never had before. I had lost all hope that I could fill my breasts out again but reading so much today I feel hopeful. Maybe you could suggest some methods that really work, as I am entirely new, and have no idea what works or does not. Thanks so much for any help, I am really in need of it. Blush I want to attach pictures of the difference but I'm not sure I should post pictures of myself in abra on the internet lol, even if you cant see my face. But if you have insight into what may be my problem I can send them to you.

Hey Chelseaelaine,

Welcome!

Take a look at the programs pages and see what you would like to try: herbs, wonderup, BO (UB, BB, generic BO), noggleberry, etc and see what the girls have been doing with their individual programs.

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

Good luck!

Hi! I'm Rouse and I'm new here. I'm looking forward to learn new things from you guys and also share my knowledge as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon