Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A-2-C Program (BO)

Thanks, for the info.

Ok, I'm on day 4 of my cycle which means that I had completed my first full menstrual cycle on BO. It was exactly 28 days, so my BO program has not messed up my schedule so far (which I'm happy about).

Days 2 and 3 were real flood. I must say I've never had such volume. But no cramps and no lumps, so I hope everything's ok.

My breasts are measuring 32.25 inches which constitutes .25 inch increase. It's been like that since about 2 weeks ago and I actually didn't have any swelling before the period, so I hope I will not lose any after it's gone.

.25 inch is not that much in real terms, but I think it's decent for the first cycle and I can actually see more results in the mirror than on the tape measure. They are more meaty, especially in the upper part (where I was definitely lacking) and more round.

Will see what happens during the cycle 2.Smile

Woot congrats! I'm not sure but I thought I had some extra swelling the first month. I'm on my second month now and towards the end of my cycle and my boobs definitely are bigger than they've ever been so you could already be experiencing growth.

When I first started taking BO, it was about 5 days before my period and I got swelling almost right away (next day) that went away after my period finished. So, then I had the first complete cycle on BO and my breasts grew during the first half of the cycle. During the 2nd half they pretty much stayed the same and, like I said, no pre-period swelling. The only change was right after I ovulated: my nipples became very sore and hard and my left boob was very sore in the bottom inner portion (diagonally opposite my underarm) for about a week. But strangely enough, there was no soreness or sensitivity during the last week before my period.Huh

PS. I still feel the firm "patties" inside my boobs, but I haven't felt any structural changes in them during the 2nd half of the cycle. I'm interested to see what the next cycle will bringRolleyes

I have questions for you A-2-C program:

1. How do Raw Pituitary and L-Tyrosine help in breast growth?
(I know L-Arginine is good for breast growth because it stimulates the release of HGH and prolactin.)

2. Do you take BO ever day for one full month or only for a certain amount of days? (Women who take the herb Pueraria Mirifica, take it for only 15 days of the month.)

Hi GorgeousBlonde!

1) L-Tyrosine is supposed to support your thyroid and speed up metabolism which is a necessary component for BO to work. In other words, L-Tyrosine is not doing anything directly in your breasts, but is one of the supporting factors. BTW, I started taking one kelp tablet in the morning. I think I naturally have fast metabolism, but decided to take it “just in case”.

Pituitary... I don't have a very scientific explanation for that one, but what I do know is that pituitary gland is the main gland during puberty that regulates other hormones and puts body through sexual development. Also, pituitary is what makes HGH which is what we need for breast growth along with sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone). Not everyone takes pituitary with their BO (and from what I read, girls have results without it), but BB has pituitary in their formula, so that's why I use it too. Girls were discussing in another topic that someone on the old forum was warning not to use pituitary if you're under 35 since it may interfere with natural HGH production. But I went to those links and did not find any backing for such claims. To use that logic, we shouldn't be taking BO either since it interferes with natural estrogen/progesterone production for that matter.

2) I take it so far every day religiously 2 pills 3 times a day.

I never read any information about L-Arginine doing anything for HGH and prolactin... will have to look into it. I know it to be a precursor of nitric oxide in the body and I know that bodybuilders take it before workouts to increase blood flow to smooth muscle tissue and for endurance. It is also a powerful energy booster.

You are right GorgeousBlonde, L-Arginine does increase release of HGH and prolactin, but only if taken in high dosages (about 10 gr)

How much mg of L-Tyrosine, and mg of Kelp is recommended to be taken with BO?

Well you can also take Mucuna Pruriens, 100 mg once daily and GABA, 1500 mg every night before bedtime to increase HGH.

I'm not sure what's recommended, but I take 1 capsule of L-Tyrosine of 500 mg and 1 tablet of kelp (225 mcg of iodine) every morning. Maybe if you have slower metabolism more would be better, but since I don't have metabolism issues per se, it's enough for me. The goal is to keep your body temp in 98.2-98.6 range.

I do take GABA, but I take 750 mg before bed.

On a side note, my type I & III collagen arrived yesterday and I started it yesterday. I had some sensations within an hour of taking it.

I was measuring last night and I measured almost 32 3/4 across bust. I remeasured it several times. I measured again today and it was solid 32.5. I'm not implying that collagen gave that result so quickly, but I'm happy that despite the fact that I just finished my period, not only I didn't lose any fullness, but looks like I gained some more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon