Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Home made chicken broth should work.

Home made chicken broth should work.
October 17 2010 at 8:15 AM fengshui (Login fengshuiTW)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to my programme page if any interests.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...up+journey

Hi, long time no see y'all. I am sorry I don't have time to check this forum anymore and i had done with my NBE programme around 3 years ago I think. As for myself, the result is permanent, after I was done for my NBE programme, i was on maintenance for about a year, I believe I mentioned on this page or on the fengshui massage page. It's not likely I will be answering questions as I am pretty sure I have answered everything about this programme multiple times, if you do a good search I am sure you can find it.
So after 3 years I still have my 34 D, so it's safe to say it's permanent for me, it took a long time to achieve, but it was worth it to me.
also I think home-made chicken broth should work pretty well for this food & massage method, I do think chicken feet soup is better (and cheaper), yet home-made chicken broth can work if you can not find chicken feet or just can't stomach it. Smile

Here is what you need to do to make a home-made chicken broth for boobies.
1. you need a whole chicken around 3~4 lb. to make a week use of boobie soup.
2. use hot water to rinse chicken well, I recommend to drink 1~1 1/2 cup boobie soup per day. So add 10.5 cup of water in a big pot, boil it, now put in chicken (now check where the waterline is after the chicken is in), so that's how much broth you need for a week, keep the water simmer boiling, you can keep adding water to make sure you make enough broth, or start with more water to boil it down to the original waterline.
3. cover (to reduce cooking time) and keep low boiling for around 1.5~2 hrs or til the broth turn milk white. It should be done.
4. let cool and discard the chicken (you can eat it, but most of flavor is in the broth, it will tastes pretty bland), put broth in seven small containers .
5. if the broth jells up in frige, you've done it right. But before you reheat the broth, SCOOP OUT the fat(the yellow thingie) floating on top of broth, so you don't gain weight from the soup.
6. you need to drink one container worth of broth per day, you can add more water to make it two servings as long as you finish the whole container a day. Use the broth to cook anything you like with it, it;s fine.
I do not guarantee this method will work for everybody, but it did work for me. Hope this helps. Smile Good luck.

Note, below is all optional,you can add a tbsp of vinegar and cooking wine to cook the chicken broth. Vinegar will help release the calcium from chicken, and cooking wine is for better taste.
I also like to put some ginger in the broth, not only for better flavor, also for the warming effect for better circulation.
Add some celery or carrots, corn or other veggies for better flavor if you like.

so the home-made chicken broth is a bit more expensive than chicken feet soup, but still reasonable.

Last, I want to thank these sweet ladies answering the questions for me, I truly appreciate it, and feel free to write on my page to help more boobie-growing fellows. Smile Thanks again!!

Best Wishes

fengshui
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon