Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobien00b's Program

Good for you Boobien00b! Sounds like great progress. Crossing fingers for you!

Thank you! ~Longer update since I won't be on for about the next month~
I realized that measuring hips IS measured around the butt as well - now I feel a little dumb lol. I thought it was around the bony part near the navel (since those are hips). But both internet and grandma state otherwise. Don't worry, though, I have been measuring everything else accurately. Also, I posted an updated picture on my photo page.

My starting measurements:

24 Feb 2011
Top 29
Across 29.5
Bottom 26.5
Bra size: 32AA

Week 9:

29 Apr 2011
Top 30.25 (+1.25)
Across 30.5 (+1) - though .5 less than last time I measured
Bottom 28 (+1.5)
Bra size: Still 32AA Sad But this is at the end of my cycle when I'm about the smallest, so maybe this months growth spurt will remain an official 32A.

The biggest increase has been the bottom measurement - I'm still a little confused about that, but I haven't had as much time to look into it since I've been so busy. I'm glad the top has some growth but I wish the across measurement would just up as well. Oh, well, all in good time I guess. Either way, they are fuller, less 'empty'.

I think this next part is relevant because I read that bovine ovary can also enlarge hips. I've never had much curve to my hips but I've always had kind of a bubble butt. I didn't measure my hips until the second week, and they were 33", now they are 34.25". I'm a pretty active person, too, so I know it's not from lounging about.

This growth could be attributed to weight gain - I started at 95lbs and am now 99lbs. I don't want to delude myself or anyone else in case that's what is happening. I didn't think 4lbs could cause that much growth. My weight fluctuates but I am trying to gain weight (goal is between 105-110). When I have weighed about 100 before there wasn't this much of a difference in my growth, so that is the only reason I don't feel it's just the weight gain causing the change.

The other day I said: That's why it's an A cup, my boobs get an A for effort! Hopefully I will continue to see results and eventually get my B's - maybe even C's Smile

My next update may not be until around June 1st because right after finals I am leaving for a month long vacation. See you then!

Have a good Vacation. Smile

Ah, what a while it has been since I posted! But, I have been out enjoying my summer and time not in school (although I am looking forward to going back).

Again, my starting measurements:

24 Feb 2011
Top 29
Across 29.5
Bottom 26.5
Bra size: 32AA

My measurements today - 03 July 2011

Top 30.25 (+1.25)
Across 31 (+1.5)
Bottom 28 (+1.5)
Bra size: 32A

They are a lot meatier, and definitely rounder and fuller than they were before. And from what I have read, this expansion always happens before filling out cups. Although I haven't hit my goal cup size yet - I'd like to be a B cup and take it from there - I think I have had very good results so far! Also, my hips have grown from 33" (two weeks after I started) to 34.75" (today).

My waist is also about the same size - started as 24.5 and now 25" - and I have gained 5lbs since I started this program (because I have wanted to! I am currently only 99lbs). I'd like to think it's all protein and muscle weight, as I work out fairly regularly, but my body fat percentage has gone up to 21% (or 24%, I checked different sites with the calculators and had different results, but both are within a healthy range). My body fat used to be about 16-17%, but I was very athletic.

My BMI is currently about 18.2, just under the "underweight" range, which is why I wanted to gain weight. It has been 1.5 years since I started trying various weight gain diets and I have gained the most this year, which I attribute to all the protein (I get between 80g and 100g). My goal weight is 110. I was 90lbs before I started actively trying to gain weight, so I hope to achieve both my weight goal and my boobie goal before we move next summer! In any case, it is nice to have a more womanly shape, that is for sure.

Happy 4th of July to everybody! Smile

Woww Boobien00b,

Sucess story. Keep it up!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon