Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB large or large contoured?

I have the medium domes as of this moment and because of the shipping delays to the US, I was going to go ahead and order the large domes but i don't know if I should order the regular larges or the contoured. I know that the contoured ones are a little bit bigger so I figured I'd ask anyone who might have a little more insight. Any advice might help!

I didn't even know they had contoured ones until you said so. It looks like the domes are bigger, but they are made to fit your chest better... I would go ahead and go with the contoured. I have the Larges now and air often slips out of them & I only recently changed from the mediums. I think I'm going to order the contoured ones, too.

I think Lucy made a new post on the NB forum about them a month or two ago. Do you look on there?

Large contoured for sure. Very easy to keep the seal!! Smile

(23-03-2011, 09:38 PM)Stella Wrote:  I didn't even know they had contoured ones until you said so. It looks like the domes are bigger, but they are made to fit your chest better... I would go ahead and go with the contoured. I have the Larges now and air often slips out of them & I only recently changed from the mediums. I think I'm going to order the contoured ones, too.

What you said about how easier it is to keep the contoured large on than the large cup. I wonder why that is. Every time I put on the large, it keeps farting until I apply a good amount of lotion around the rim and breasts' perimeter. With the contoured large, I just apply the normal amount of lotion and it stays firmly. Sometimes it still farts off, but applying another round of lotion does the job of keeping the cups on.

I started with the mediums, but even though my right nip is nearly touching the dome (my left is smaller so it is about .5" behind), I switched to large since the diameter of my breasts is wider than that of the medium cups.

Thanks ladies! As soon as I get some extra money, I'll order the large contoured domes. Seems like they have better attributes than the old larges!

(22-03-2011, 09:24 PM)KeiWish Wrote:  I have the medium domes as of this moment and because of the shipping delays to the US, I was going to go ahead and order the large domes but i don't know if I should order the regular larges or the contoured. I know that the contoured ones are a little bit bigger so I figured I'd ask anyone who might have a little more insight. Any advice might help!

KeiWish,

I ordered the L contoured, they not as strong as the other cups. They may crack due to the pressure. Be careful. Go ahead and get the regular L ones.

Rachyl

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon