Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NURSING and NBE ???

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this forum and recently got interested in enlarging my tiny breasts. i am 23 years old, size 34 A (been that way since 14 years old), and would really like to be a cup B at least, or C would be nice too. I really don't understand why I'm so small, because everyone in my family has bigger boobies.

I have a 10 month old baby boy, who I'm still breastfeeding (I thought that after pregnancy my boobs would grow, but they haven't. only my *** has. haha... so now I'm even less proportionate.)

I read so many of your success stories and I'm really inspires to try out these Natural Breast Enlargement techniques, but i am just unsure about taking anything internally, as I am still breastfeeding.

I understand that I can try massage, but what else is safe? Is it safe for me to ingest Fennel and Funnugreek seeds?

Is it safe to massage my breasts with fennel and funnugreek oil (homemade) ?

I really don't want to eat the Chicken Feet Soup ... can I use MSM ? Is that safe for my baby ?

Do any of these herbs affect my milk supply and quality ?

Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hello Svetka,

I'm not one of the ladies but I can answer the question.

Many of the herbs are used to help nursing mothers lactate. Others deal with hormone levels that are already much higher in a different combination in your case. NBE ingredients will not work for enlargement during breastfeeding. You will need to be dried up for at least 6 months to a year after you ween your baby or they will cause you to restart lactation rather than enlargement. You may also have to lose some baby fat depending on where and how much you have. A flat stomach is one of the best things to have before starting NBE. There is plenty of time for that.

Everything you eat/drink goes to your baby. The materials used for NBE should be avoided while breastfeeding. It has been a few years since I have seen research on this but I remember it well. If you take these things in they will have an adverse effect on the development of your baby.

Best wishes,

Wahaika

Thank you for your answer!

What if I don't take any herbs internally, but use them externally for massage? Can I use MSM lotion for massage? Is that safe for my baby? Or will i still not get any results that way?

I have a very small frame and not that much excess fat. I'm planning to start excersizing regularly in the gym (like I used to before I got pregnant) to burn off that excess fat.

I just don't want to wait until i'm done breastfeeding, because by that time I'll be pregnant again (planning on a second baby in about a year), and then I won't take anything internally for sure.

Any suggestions for me? Do you think only massage might help ?

thank you!!!

External herbs will still be absorbed through the skin to the bloodstream. I would not recommend massaging anything, not because MSM or something else will cause problems, but because of all the other chemicals you get with it in the cream or lotion.

NBE is an exercise of buiding fat in the breasts. But during breastfeeding, the fat is used to feed the baby, so any fat accumulated is immediately removed and used.

What you can do:
Exercising regularly is a good idea, eat right, stick with vitamins approved by your OBGYN.

Don't start losing weight before you have started weening because that is how you are feeding your baby. Keep fit, yes, but not to lose weight, at least not too much and not rapidly. You will know where the happy medium is. But the fat should burn right off anyway when you are ready (since you are 23 years old), so what would be the point?

There's nothing you can do to enlarge the breasts at this time. Some women, after they have X number of children get large breasts and keep them. This is not always the case but it is common.

Okay, thanks for all the information. It's a little more clear to me now.

I was under the impression that NBE is not only for growing fat but also mammary tissue, but if it's just fat I might have a problem there. I have a pear shaped figure, where most of my fat deposits in my butt, and I have zero fat around my rib cage, and breasts. I think my breasts are 90% mammary and only very little fat.

I guess it makes sense that all the fat from my breasts goes to the baby (although I only feed him 1-3 times a day now). But does that mean that once I finish breastfeeding I might get more fat deposits returned to my breasts? It seems very unlikely. How does it work with other women then, the ones with large breasts (their breasts don't get any smaller while nursing)?

thanks, and sorry for asking so many questions.

Hello again,

Mammary tissue = duct system, fat deposits, and the skin layer.

Larger breasts tend to deflate after weening. An NBE program can be used to fill them back up.

Whether there is some ductal tissue built during an NBE program is not something to be totally ruled out because you never know with some women's bodies. It's not the focus because nobody has that kind of control, and NBE is really an attempt to build the fat, not the ductal system. The ductal system is built by progesterone.

---
{Side note: In case anyone reading this is thinking of using progesterone cream for NBE, be advised that progesterone cream is not something to trifle with. Some women need to supplement - not NBE related. But some on these boards have tried to use it just as if it were anything else and end up causing problems. I have only seen progesterone cream successfully used for NBE once - this was by an herbalist with 20 years of experience. All others overused it and caused severe problems with their hormone levels. Most find that is stops their NBE successes dead in their tracks. Again, progesterone cream can be very good for those that need it and use it correctly to fill their needs, but it's not for NBE, in my opinion, and it is definitely should be avoided by women who have normal cycles with no problems.

Here are some good articles on progesterone cream:
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/faqs_progest_crm.html
http://www.mercola.com/article/progesterone/cream.htm
(You may have to sign up for this one.)
}
---

Sorry about the side note, but I was just trying to avoid another tidal wave of progesterone cream experimenters - it has been tried many times.

When you finish breast feeding, your breasts will shrink back down to normal unless they really swelled (like going from A to DD) in which case they will still shrink, but with grown or stretched skin they could look a bit empty. Other women who started out a D cups could find themselves with deflated Bs when done breastfeeding. Others shrink back to normal and you can't really tell that they were ever pregnant. Since you are 23 years old, this is your first, and you are still a 34A, I would expect that you are in this category. Either way, NBE can fill them back up. Women who have breastfed their children are the best candidates for NBE.

The challenge will be the pear shaped figure. I mean, there are pears and there are PEARS. If you have significant fatty deposits in the stomach, legs, backside, then it would be good to get those down as far as you can before beginning NBE. This is always a challenge for whose with pear shapes. The pear shape design is really just the lower half of the hourglass design. If it gets out of hand then it gets in the way. Only you can determine that because you know where you want to be with it. Just understand that fat attracts the herbs - this puts those body parts in competition with the breasts, which is why topicals are stressed so heavily. Topicals, properly done, can compensate quite a bit for this due to the direct application.

Wahaika

Fenugreek is commonly used both to increase lactation and for NBE. So is fennel. There's no reason why they can't do both at the same time. There are even people who use herbs or drugs to induce lactation specifically for BE that stays even after the lactation stops (for how long I dunno). I don't think NBE ingredients like phytoestrogens pass to the baby but you may want to look it up first to be sure. Any soy based formula is likely to provide far more anyway.

Dong quai, vitex or progesterone cream will all stop milk flow due to the progesterone.

If pregnancy only gave you a butt then most phytoestrogen/lactation NBE might only do the same. I did a quick search but didn't really find how to change that. It might be from lack of progesterone, but you may want to look into it more to find out for sure.

I agree completely with Wahaika here. When I started NBE, I was 18, I had my son at 17 and could only manage to breastfeed him for 3 months. I did not start NBE until a full year AFTER I completely dried up! I think this was best. And I urge all mothers to do this. I understand your frustration, believe me I do. But it's best to wait. I was a 32A maybe 32B before pregnancy, went to a 34C while pregnant and breastfeeding, then down to a SAGGY 32AA. Is it even possible? LOL It was for me! I was nothing but saggy skin. NBE has filled all that back in plus some. I am now a 32D (my avatar pic is with me wearing a push up, if I was that size without the bra I'd be a 32E maybe F LOL).

Now Wahaika, I have a question about your theories here... you said to lose all belly and back fat first, have a flat tummy, etc. You do realize for some, especially a pear shape... it may lower her BMI and body fat percentage too much? I use to be a pear shape, still somewhat am. When I started my journey my measurements were 32" bust, 26" waist, 36-37" hips, 38-39" butt. I have not had a flat tummy since before I was pregnant, no matter how much I work out, it doesn't go completely flat, just doesn't happen. I think for me to have a completely flat tummy, I would have to lower my body fat percentage too much, be muscle toned, and ultimately lose my breasts. So if you need to have a flat tummy for NBE to work... how did it work for me? My measurements now are 36 1/2" bust, 27" waist (trying to lose this), 37" hips, 39" butt. If your theory is right... wouldn't my butt and hips grow more? But they didn't. I'm still not 100% hourglass I know. But pretty close. For my breasts to be even with my butt I'd need to be 39" on the bust, taking me to a... 32G! Sorry I don't want to be that big haha that would be asking for back pain! Yes I'm back on NBE, but mainly because I don't want to lose my breasts while I tone up the rest of my body. And no, no matter how much I work out, the butt does not go down, it gets firmer and rounder, but that's it, sometimes it even gets bigger with workouts. Also there are many ladies who are not skinny that do well on NBE. How do you explain it? And I notice the ones who are skinny often have problems growing... so how is having a flat tummy a need for NBE to work?

Well, it's really more of a range. I agree with you on the BMI. But a flat tummy doesn't mean a ripped tummy. If you have a well defined six pack and veins popping out of your arms, then yes, the BMI will be too low for NBE. It takes fat to make fat, so no body fat = no breasts. But the reverse is also true. Total body fat still = no breasts, or breasts that are not purportional and never will be.

Have you ever noticed that those who have a lot of fat in the butt or tummy tend to enlarge the butt and tummy the most, and first? One of the main complaints I have seen over the years is that women were trying to grow their breasts but ended up growing their tummy or butt instead - or their arms, or their thighs. Not their tummy and their breasts, but the tummy instead of their breasts. Some women get an increase in inches in the bust measurement but do not fill the cups any better. Adding width measurements showed that this was an increase in back fat. Women who are highly athletic with extremely low body fat, or are overly thin have a very hard time growing breasts, but women who are not extreme but have a good workout grow the best. What explains all of this? Why can't the breasts just be targeted and nothing else grow instead?

Basically, the theory is mathematical. Breasts are enlarged/grown one cell at a time. This is done by docking something that "binds weakly" to estrogen receptors on those cells. Those cells are located on the stomach, back, thighs, butt and breasts. The bigger the fat padding, the more cells there are, the more of the phytoestrogen that they attract. And, there is an order when it comes to fat accumulation and loss. The idea is to keep the body as healthy as possible as a survival mechanism. The body keeps fat off organs, then off muscle in that order. Storage is on muscle, then on organs in that order. Considering the breasts and stomach, for example, fat goes on the stomach first (muscle) and comes off it last. The breasts are the opposite. Fat goes on them last and comes off them first (unless breastfeeding) because they are organs. Note also that when breastfeeding has ended, the fat has been removed (used up) from the breasts, but the stomach fat may remain.

The reason for getting rid of the other estrogenic fat is to remove the competition for the phytoestrogens as an attempt to target the breasts by eliminating (or reducing) all other competition for the phytoestrogen molecules. If the competition is not removed, the larger fatty areas will win. They will attract more of the herbs because of the organ order in which fat is accumulated and removed, and because those areas, being bigger, have more cells than the breasts available to bind with (and therefore remove from circulation). But yes, if you remove too much too fast, then the breasts will have less fat to compete with the other organs. It is really a way to target the breasts for growing - by reducing the other fat pockets so that they will not be as big of a magnet. And yes, losing too much will take it off the breasts also and that is to be avoided. Doing topicals while losing weight (slowly) is one way to keep ahead of the curve.

So what you meant was not necessarily completely flat tummy... but not like bulging out? So the usual mom pooch is fine? And yea my waist measurement increased, but not while I was on a NBE program, surprisingly. It was during my break, during the holidays, I indulged too much haha. I was at 28" on the waist though, so gotten it down some already. Hoping to get it down to 25" and keep the breast size, so that's why I started NBE again so I can workout more and not worry as much. So far so good. Lost 12 pounds so far and haven't lost size. As many know though I don't use herbs. I use a Noogleberry pump and Ultra Breast (bovine ovary supplement), so maybe those two work different then how herbs work? Would be interesting to find out exactly the scientifics behind it all to know how BO and pumping and herbs all work and how differently they work. I know pumping works on vacuum therapy, and I've noticed works better on women who have had children or lost alot of weight. I think it fills in the emptiness more. BO, I know works differently than herbs for many including myself. And I noticed it works better if the BMI is in normal range.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon